Post a picture of yourself

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
hey boys almost exactly one year ago since i posted a pic here so let’s carry the tradition on

this picture was taken a while back in a french bathroom after two cramped flights. Like 5 hours after this picture was taken a horrible flu set in on me which kept me in bed during my whole stay

yYgPE0E.jpg

merry holidays

Snook

Nebulae
hey boys almost exactly one year ago since i posted a pic here so let’s carry the tradition on

this picture was taken a while back in a french bathroom after two cramped flights. Like 5 hours after this picture was taken a horrible flu set in on me which kept me in bed during my whole stay

yYgPE0E.jpg

merry holidays
he got that swag

Reactions: List

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae

yYgPE0E.jpg

merry holidays
sunglasses to hide the lack of sleep from all the shit in cab

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
WHERES YOUR ANCHOR
seriously tho how is the job
good i went to a shop in australia and it was playing down under by men at work and if that isn’t the best thing you could ask for i don’t know what is

i went out on the pisser tonight too, went to marina bay sands rooftop bar in Singapore and another rooftop bar too and had a really good time

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
WHmcWXQ.png

this was back when I busted my leg in July so I was standing on one foot in this photo

also my left arm looks like an over-microwaved hotdog

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

yYgPE0E.jpg

merry holidays
shrike if you had a theme this would be it

D

Deleted member 1392

AzYm0uD.jpg

Was in a good mood today, felt nice to wander around with those comfy clothes in the cold Winter. Feels like this is my Instagram now, but I get more attention. Love y'all.

And yes, the quality is shit because phone is shit so yeet