4v7Adc3.jpg

And the Dumbass
ajGcwCRh.jpg
first

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

fEKt3IF.png

I don't know, I've been feeling kind of bad myself due to recent events. Feeling kind of lonely and neglected by some people (Not you guys!) and pretty much left aside. Feeling empty as well, got like no purpose and am just looking forward to simply finish school. Gonna end it in three years, going out with a tourism certificate or something. Sounds pretty interesting. I can work in a hotel or... just anywhere that deals with tourists really. Seems nice.

I've been losing weight and actually undergone underweight, barely have any appetite nowadays and it sucks. The family has been telling me I'm really skinny beans and that I need to eat. Kind of worrying. It has been both pleasant and funny to post pictures of myself here, felt pretty nice when someone rated nebulae on my posts despite me being a goddamn ugly cunt (Let's be honest, I'm pretty fucked up looking). Had a blast when Slim motivated me to do that meme, same goes for Nexus. It was hilarious and neat feeling.

Could treat me better, quite better. Just not sure what to do with this emptiness and misguidance. Feeling a little lost, I guess. It happens, no? Anyways, just felt like opening up a bit. I'm going to apply for Civil Protection and (if accepted, please) have lots of fun in it with the new ups and downs that Helix has brought. Thanks for the support that some of you have given me, even if the amount of people is low, it's appreciated. (You know who you are, thanks.)

Felt like writing this down.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I don't know, I've been feeling kind of bad myself due to recent events. Feeling kind of lonely and neglected by some people (Not you guys!) and pretty much left aside. Feeling empty as well, got like no purpose and am just looking forward to simply finish school. Gonna end it in three years, going out with a tourism certificate or something. Sounds pretty interesting. I can work in a hotel or... just anywhere that deals with tourists really. Seems nice.
fuckin scared me for a minute there mate

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
being a model
could never imagine me being a model lol
YouTube shit
if i'd had the time for it, be able to cut videos and render them for a long ass time, including making thumbnails, then yeah

otherwise i dont have the equipment for it, such as a good mic or camera if i were to record myself

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
fEKt3IF.png

Gonna end it in three years, going out with a tourism certificate or something. Sounds pretty interesting. I can work in a hotel or... just anywhere that deals with

got the same qualification, but i'll be out in an year and a half smh