Post a picture of yourself

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Tbf if I've ever bought stuff from games and such it's been from independent artists and stuff that have done their own thingies.

I am sure the company will get the money of the merch I buy, not the developer, so I prefer to support local artists and such who make a living out of their most of the time unique and good looking props, be it mugs, wristbands, necklaces, t-shirts, stickers, posters or whatever.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
linntrix do you go out in public wearing a mcdonalds bag and only that
4xokOTT.jpg

feeling cute

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I bought a MW3 shirt in Spain once and I think that's the only time in my life I bought gamer gear

Never wore it anyway

D

Deleted member 332

Have no idea why you would be lol, literally the most common hairstyle in the world lmfao. I can't think of a more basic haircut honestly and I'm thinking really hard right now

Mate I live in a town filled with smackheads, anybody with a decent cut looks like an upper class richo to me pal. It's all buzz cuts and tracksuits/ Michelin man jackets here

Last edited by a moderator:

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
n7EoAtx.png

first picture i was actually okay with how i look, which was such a milestone at the time because i only got rid of my self-deprecation and a majority of my depression around the end of 2018 so yeet

nK1LMVg.png

fairly certain i took this one at school back when i was still a senior

caj8pZl.png

i know damn well that this picture was a pose for some meme but i have no idea what that meme was anymore

XCeNIhA.png

this one's actually from 2016 and i cried maybe 20 minutes before i took this picture lol

GDPoZYO.png

another picture from back when i was physically upset with myself- i think it was a month or so after i busted my leg and i was finally walking again

you can tell i still was upset with myself because i LITERALLY CUT THE PICTURE IN HALF

kpflGKa.png

so apparently pages you follow on facebook can upload their own custom picture frames and i was following a few half-life pages and i couldnt help myself
(i didnt post this on fb tho because literally fuckin n o b o d y would have understood them)

xkye1h7.png

you may notice that i take far too many pictures in this bathroom

SZ3gKCq.png

JViPQwd.png

godless expression

Last edited:

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
okay i'm going to say it

are you transitioning?

this isnt insensitive lol

yea, i am, have been for some years now. i just dont go around waving a sign about it

if anything asking is a courtesy. if the person isnt transitioning and you ask this that isn't insensitive either. no one's femininity/masculinity is getting impeded by asking directly