Post a picture of yourself

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
With the way people treat it even asking is stepping on thin ice

call me a radical but one shouldn't expect society as we know it to understand or accept the way we feel about ourselves (which while having existed for possibly hundreds hypothetically even a thousand or more years within specific cultures in secret (or were just disregarded as mentally deranged) has only really began to surface in the public eye post-stonewall and then in the media around 2012-2013) if we aren't somewhat lenient and willing to inform

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
call me a radical but one shouldn't expect society as we know it to understand or accept the way we feel about ourselves (which while having existed for possibly hundreds hypothetically even a thousand or more years within specific cultures in secret has only really began to surface in the public eye post-stonewall) if we aren't somewhat lenient and willing to inform
Meant it as in, even asking by some people's standards would be seen as insensensitive

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Meant it as in, even asking by some people's standards would be seen as insensensitive

no i totally understood what you meant, i was agreeing with you

having the courtesy to ask is honestly rather respectful

what aint respectful is opening the polls and going "welllllllll I DONT KNOW IF I AGREE WITH YOU BECAUSE..." like zeus im not a debate

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
this isnt insensitive lol

yea, i am, have been for some years now. i just dont go around waving a sign about it

if anything asking is a courtesy. if the person isnt transitioning and you ask this that isn't insensitive either. no one's femininity/masculinity is getting impeded by asking directly
ok im glad i didnt do the original post i was going to do

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
IMG_20190207_174347.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I like the outfit, real cool and simple. Funny enough, my mom was buying me that jacket and I was wearing that outfit tomorrow for school. Sad I was late to reply to her texts, otherwise that'd be me tomorrow.
Rockin that Replay Blue Issue