Post a picture of yourself

heis

gamer
Nebulae
ah, i was on lymecycline for 2 years and it didn't work for me, mine was awful
a year on isotretinoin sorted me out, despite all the side effects
honestly think the adapalene cream is doing the most coz when i was just on the lymecycline fuck all seemed to be happening

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
honestly think the adapalene cream is doing the most coz when i was just on the lymecycline fuck all seemed to be happening
creams didn't even work for me it sucked
if you aren't happy with the progress after a while just ask your gp to refer you to a dermotologist and get put on isotretinoin, it will clear it up 100%

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
rYQUcDN.jpg

@Pyromancer you’re just mad cause I can afford it.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a year on isotretinoin sorted me out, despite all the side effects

Very much worth it now cos of that silky smooth skin but that stuff was vile. The back pain was really quite incredible, gives you a proper taste of what it probably feels like to be a pensioner. Cant whack a bit of that depression as well thats a right hoot

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Very much worth it now cos of that silky smooth skin but that stuff was vile. The back pain was really quite incredible, gives you a proper taste of what it probably feels like to be a pensioner. Cant whack a bit of that depression as well thats a right hoot
Oh yeah definitely. Blood tests every 2 weeks, constant calls from my dermo go check if I’m okay, chronic back pain which didn’t help when I worked at a supermarket doing heavy lifting. I’m prone to nosebleeds too so I had blood constantly gushing from how dry it was.

But it does work wonders