Reactions: List

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
20190903_085325.jpg

BUY THE SEEK THERMAL CAMERA USING THE COUPON CODE ELECTRO-BOOM
A v. angery but well meaning sikh man

Nebulae
If I had to choose any one thread to save from this shit forum it would be this one. A lot of real gold here, real Truth. It's the most bingeworthy thread here.

On a related note, can someone send me the pastebin link to the dossier of faces that we keep on every player? I lost the link when I reset my computer.
[doublepost=1567906868][/doublepost]
3EhPKKo.jpg

Moved to canada yesterday, got a fat angry boy to sleep with
what part

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
If I had to choose any one thread to save from this shit forum it would be this one. A lot of real gold here, real Truth. It's the most bingeworthy thread here.

On a related note, can someone send me the pastebin link to the dossier of faces that we keep on every player? I lost the link when I reset my computer.
[doublepost=1567906868][/doublepost]
what part

downtown toronto friendo

Nebulae
downtown toronto friendo
that's where i was, it's great fun. don't walk down any of the main streets when it gets dark, the crackheads come out in droves. also don't go near any 7/11s, that's their spawning ground. it's a great city for jazz & music in general, too

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
broke: searching the internet for cold war pictures to use as stasiland character reference picture
joke: using characters from well known cold war set movies
woke: taking up a hobby of collecting and recreating cold war milsurp so you can make your ow ref pics

cos my new haircut is totally period appropriate
EEPSW5QU4AAUUI7

EEPSX3YUcAAvLLS

EEPT6HPUEAE893W

EEPT7AZUcAA4wR6

only just picked up the US one last night so its pretty blank, bought some nametapes and patches for it online tho, so it's my new project

recently finished the Soviet one, they're easy because they didn't really use a lot of insignia beyond rank and branch of service, all I'm missing is the belt

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
broke: searching the internet for cold war pictures to use as stasiland character reference picture
joke: using characters from well known cold war set movies
woke: taking up a hobby of collecting and recreating cold war milsurp so you can make your ow ref pics

cos my new haircut is totally period appropriate
EEPSW5QU4AAUUI7

EEPSX3YUcAAvLLS

EEPT6HPUEAE893W

EEPT7AZUcAA4wR6

only just picked up the US one last night so its pretty blank, bought some nametapes and patches for it online tho, so it's my new project

recently finished the Soviet one, they're easy because they didn't really use a lot of insignia beyond rank and branch of service, all I'm missing is the belt
No belgian or swiss jackets

Low tier