Post a picture of yourself

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
ac69d7cd9ffbefec39ba5fedf8ab6f48.png

making events in real life like a real life roleplayer
Okay Dallas HOWS'T THE FUCK is everything you do aesthetic. Even irl you're exactly how i'd imagine you acting in an event omg. Life imitates Art.

I normally think of myself as hetero but damn
thank you mister i still dunno how to take compliments but that means a lot >////>
We here in onesie Town

IMG_20190913_191824.jpg
LOOKIT THIS CUTE BOI

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Okay Dallas HOWS'T THE FUCK is everything you do aesthetic. Even irl you're exactly how i'd imagine you acting in an event omg. Life imitates Art.

thank you mister i still dunno how to take compliments but that means a lot >////>

LOOKIT THIS CUTE BOI
ngl i was skeptical of my haircut but its grown into something nice

Nömad <3

Nebulae
ngl i was skeptical of my haircut but its grown into something nice
most haircuts look pretty meh straight after, gotta give it time to grow out a few days and get a little bit messier

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

it took a long time to get right, that particular show had a pretty painful development period but it ended up being really nice, the lamps on-stage are what really added to it, so much better than unnatural stage lighting, with practical lighting you can get proper aesthetic shadows as opposed to lighting that looks like this the whole time:

AqxHvaG.jpg

what's weird is that's one of the last times im probably going to be in work directly, as im much more in the director or writer role these days

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
it took a long time to get right, that particular show had a pretty painful development period but it ended up being really nice, the lamps on-stage are what really added to it, so much better than unnatural stage lighting, with practical lighting you can get proper aesthetic shadows as opposed to lighting that looks like this the whole time:

AqxHvaG.jpg

what's weird is that's one of the last times im probably going to be in work directly, as im much more in the director or writer role these days
so when are you making a netflix series

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
blame @captain hoovie and @Akula because Akula's bein' aesthetic rn and hoovie keeps calling me a fucking anime character. I need to rectify this.

I AM NOT. I am a fierce and calculating blonde Bond villain dammit.
K4kXbu4.jpg

2xNRCoy.jpg

There this proves it.

cEPfUma.jpg
okay maybe i'm a tiny bit of a generic twink shut fuck ;~;
fucking beautiful

Nömad <3

Nebulae

AqxHvaG.jpg

I should've figured your work was to do with writing and directing, i'm a lil bit dumb lol. But true to form, it's a lovely aesthetic and a single still creating an entire scene, setting and atmosphere

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
as ive said many times before

you could easily pick an event weve done

alter some key things

and then probably turn it into a pretty alright series

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
dystopia / utopia are serious contenders
so is oslo, the phantom and empire

all of would need tweaks but you would actually be amazed at how interlinked this shit is with my irl work, the show i posted there had a whole bit in it about predestination and fate that i ripped straight out of Dystopia ( @char )

Nömad <3

Nebulae
as ive said many times before

you could easily pick an event weve done

alter some key things

and then probably turn it into a pretty alright series
Like Contact, just get @captain hoovie to make all the promotional material
[doublepost=1568400377][/doublepost]
dude you're the most attractive person on this community only behind @cns btw
i have never seen the Irish loveposter before btw, but i will take that justification and just give him a hug for being so lovely these days c:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
dystopia / utopia are serious contenders
so is oslo, the phantom and empire

all of would need tweaks but you would actually be amazed at how interlinked this shit is with my irl work, the show i posted there had a whole bit in it about predestination and fate that i ripped straight out of Dystopia ( @char )
oslo would literally be black mirror tier (when it was good, think christmas special) if turned into a film/series connected to utopia