Post a picture of yourself

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i like ur hair

it is definitely the most attractive things about me if only I learned how to stylize the thick piece of shit on my head
[doublepost=1568401226][/doublepost]
piXlKgE.jpg

1 week into sixth form

dw bro all the twink fetishists ignored you but u look epic :^)

Reactions: List

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Wtf it never sent my reply to Death >:ccccc

mate i'm massively into the suit, and for i assume one of your first suits (if you're in year 12 6th form i gotta assume mate) A dark suit, shirt and outstanding tie make for a very powerful look. It's really great!

Keep smiling too, because year 12 is fun, 13 is hell. But after that you get to continue into life and it gets a lot more fun after sixth form honestly. Smile and keep at it in a nice suit funky lil meme man c:

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
yeah yeah keep bullying him u don’t know what’s good for him
i..yeah pilot i don't, i'm not his mum or anything. I nebbed the post and i thought i'd sent a reply yesterday, how do i know what's good for him? He looks GOOD in the suit and i just wanted to wish him well in A levels because those are annoying and hard and no damn fun

Nebulae
it is definitely the most attractive things about me if only I learned how to stylize the thick piece of shit on my head
find a celebrity who's hair you want to copy and then find out how they do it, that's usually a good start. i mean it depends if you want to find a style you like, or you don't know what to use, but either way once you know what you want with it you can work towards it

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
find a celebrity who's hair you want to copy and then find out how they do it, that's usually a good start. i mean it depends if you want to find a style you like, or you don't know what to use, but either way once you know what you want with it you can work towards it

personally I just brush it to the side out of my face and keep it short

I’m just due for a cut

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
blame @captain hoovie and @Akula because Akula's bein' aesthetic rn and hoovie keeps calling me a fucking anime character. I need to rectify this.

I AM NOT. I am a fierce and calculating blonde Bond villain dammit.
K4kXbu4.jpg

2xNRCoy.jpg

There this proves it.

cEPfUma.jpg
okay maybe i'm a tiny bit of a generic twink shut fuck ;~;
2e2c79a3c92ae0f1ae9790ce9cd544b7.png

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
blame @captain hoovie and @Akula because Akula's bein' aesthetic rn and hoovie keeps calling me a fucking anime character. I need to rectify this.

I AM NOT. I am a fierce and calculating blonde Bond villain dammit.
K4kXbu4.jpg

2xNRCoy.jpg

There this proves it.

cEPfUma.jpg
okay maybe i'm a tiny bit of a generic twink shut fuck ;~;

is your finger okay did you bruise the nail