Post a picture of yourself

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
don't even think she's white. i found the pic on some femcel site. i wanted to see if people would roast me or be kind. for the most part, people on neb were nice and didn't comment on my appearance, except one guy talking shit about peoples hairline. but after that, people added me with "my" photo photoshopped everwhere, telling me I was so ugly and I should kill myself. I got my answer to what would happen, and it reinforced my belief that this thread is an ungodly mistake and you're a massive fool to ever show your actual human being obscured face on this or any RP community.

unless you’re above average looking in which you can ascertain your dominance when people try to make fun of your looks

I mean to be fair that chick is pretty ugly, nothing inherently wrong with her she just is ugly? I don’t like people using it against you or, least trying to do so and if they did and were from Neb I’m pretty sure you could’ve gotten them banned if they’re not already.
[doublepost=1574396835][/doublepost]to add to my Raiden tier ego I’ve posted pics of myself and know I look well enough to not be made fun of in a traditional “your ugly” sense but on other aspects of like, “hey you have a big head and look like George Lopez” @bird

and getting my head called tiny

@Chadwick but it’s in like jokes

you two should fucking duke it out since you both think the polar opposite

Reactions: List

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
WUGefBe.png

this photo is actually of me. im pale and white.

THIS photo isnt

9mrtv8P.png

i don't even think she's white. i found the pic on some femcel site. i wanted to see if people would roast me or be kind. for the most part, people on neb were nice and didn't comment on my appearance, except one guy talking shit about peoples hairline. but after that, people added me with "my" photo photoshopped everwhere, telling me I was so ugly and I should kill myself. I got my answer to what would happen, and it reinforced my belief that this thread is an ungodly mistake and you're a massive fool to ever show your actual human being obscured face on this or any RP community.

Nice tat

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
unless you’re above average looking in which you can ascertain your dominance when people try to make fun of your looks

I mean to be fair that chick is pretty ugly, nothing inherently wrong with her she just is ugly? I don’t like people using it against you or, least trying to do so and if they did and were from Neb I’m pretty sure you could’ve gotten them banned if they’re not already.

I think giving people the power of insulting you is too much on this little game we call garry's mod. She's a bit ugly, but if she were to do things to her appearance, I bet that could change.

ty i got it in europe

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I think giving people the power of insulting you is too much on this little game we call garry's mod. She's a bit ugly, but if she were to do things to her appearance, I bet that could change.

It’s really only power if you kind of let them bother you?

They can’t call your family and show them a picture of yourself and say “you’re ugly.”

They can’t call your employer and get you fired because “you’re ugly.”

They can message you? I know it effects most people’s psyches but like, I know this is a trope but who cares? It’s so much easier to ignore people online and their harassment is so fucking limited cause you can just block them and most communities like this one, will probably back you up if there’s unwarranted bullying on the forums themselves.

Yeah there’s sniveling little booger eaters, on Neb too and teamspeak, I’ve talked to them and I’ve definitely held my grudges against people where their looks are an easy insult, but if it’s just annoying shitty comments they’re so easy to ignore.

Maybe I can’t speak cause I’m not femcel tier bad but shit man, yeah I have pretty thick skin cause people are creative with their insults at times.

also no she is without repent pretty ugly, doesn’t mean she isn’t entitled on getting the same respect as anyone else though.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
They can message you? I know it effects most people’s psyches but like, I know this is a trope but who cares? It’s so much easier to ignore people online and their harassment is so fucking limited cause you can just block them and most communities like this one, will probably back you up if there’s unwarranted bullying on the forums themselves.

teach me this power because sir

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
teach me this power because sir

you get some of your friends

you pull up other people's comments

and then you make fun of them with your friends and reply really unserious shit to either detract or fuck with them

or you just make a joke and completely deflate their autistic attitudes

this isn't to call dee pixel autistic but here's one after i think a heated discussion about roleplay.

3cead08ec9f1586596e9f5724cda4e5c.png

and here's a response

86b9791db4ba2d2b2577547e0ced0edb.png

you just don't take people seriously, i've had people come at me with really vitriolic acid kinds of hate and you just gotta feel good at that point, :)

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

[doublepost=1574396835][/doublepost]to add to my Raiden tier ego I’ve posted pics of myself and know I look well enough to not be made fun of in a traditional “your ugly” sense but on other aspects of like, “hey you have a big head and look like George Lopez” @bird

who am I fighting and why

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bird says i have a big head the size of george lopez which

you say i have a small one

I mean you do, it’s not proportioned to your body in the slightest. If your head was any smaller I’d be genuinely concerned that you couldn’t function on a higher level due to the lack of blood circulating to move that unit of a body you’ve got. It’s that small that the dentist can’t physically get into your mouth because he’s afraid he’ll cause more damage then good, resulting in you having minging teeth. Your heads that small I’m honestly surprised your eyes can even open, giving them a big eye affect because they’re bulging out your head the entire time.

bird

Quark
Nebulae

george lopez lookin' ass lol you fuckin bighead

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
This thread is always a weird time capsule for me.
I've changed a lot in the past few years, and some of my older pictures just straight up don't look like me now.

The Fiona meme was funny though, it made me laugh and got some people a few zingers

Jfish

Proton
Nebulae
This is a picture of me. Not going to show my face.
KGnNQS6

KGnNQS6

FB_IMG_1572613041192.jpg

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Delete
[doublepost=1574460809][/doublepost]Not going to show my face. But this is me
FB_IMG_1572613041192.jpg
thats a drop from your hard drive, gonna have to upload it somewhere like imgur to get it on here

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Ah okay. What's Imgur?
a website where you upload images, https://imgur.com/ click upload, drop your file into the box, right click on whatever you've uploaded once its there, open in new tab, get the url ending in .jpg / or .png and put that in the Image box on the Neb forums

Jfish

Proton
Nebulae
a website where you upload images, https://imgur.com/ click upload, drop your file into the box, right click on whatever you've uploaded once its there, open in new tab, get the url ending in .jpg / or .png and put that in the Image box on the Neb forums
I think I got it maybe