Post a picture of yourself

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my tired ass asleep after digging through school work for hours on end after having slept almost only 3 hours

yes it was comfortable for some reason
fed6e18c567fcb31eb6d996dc37728df.png
do you wanna buy my funk pop figures

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
isnt it difficult to sleep on a firing range when its live
Not really no

just put my earplugs in, and dropped my boonie over my eyes and slept for like 30 minutes in-between sessions. Was actually really comfortable. You kinda just learn to get your sleep and food whenever possible.

Reactions: List

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i hate that i even have the ones that you see in the picture

shouldnt have bought them
my sister bought me rick and morty on the gamescom last year

nice gesture but big cringe because I didnt even ask for anything and it HAD to be that

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@dallahan lets meet up this weekend ok its only a comfy 3 hour train ride and I dont have to pay for half of it I still need to beat you up for what you just did to me at the roleplay summit

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Not really no

just put my earplugs in, and dropped my boonie over my eyes and slept for like 30 minutes in-between sessions. Was actually really comfortable. You kinda just learn to get your sleep and food whenever possible.
is it possible to learn this power?

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Best routine is to use shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo and conditioner once every two days, I also spend about 15 mins curling it each morning with mousse and then a spray to hold it in place :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy the advice.
or you could say thank you :¶

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae

WUGefBe.png

this photo is actually of me. im pale and white.

THIS photo isnt

9mrtv8P.png

i don't even think she's white. i found the pic on some femcel site. i wanted to see if people would roast me or be kind. for the most part, people on neb were nice and didn't comment on my appearance, except one guy talking shit about peoples hairline. but after that, people added me with "my" photo photoshopped everwhere, telling me I was so ugly and I should kill myself. I got my answer to what would happen, and it reinforced my belief that this thread is an ungodly mistake and you're a massive fool to ever show your actual human being obscured face on this or any RP community.