Nebulae
94F6E08BCDA4A76E7019E8D935A5C0D8075BA814

9B7BBC0A0FEA86575042476527BC61425A80C601

back when i first got this bike
true love right there

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
@aeromantis i don’t actually have a photo of me riding with the anime helmet so i can’t retaliate, but wait until this storm is gone and they stop throwing shit and salt and whatever on the roads and i’ll reply

Reactions: List

aeromantis

senior trash
Nebulae
@aeromantis i don’t actually have a photo of me riding with the anime helmet so i can’t retaliate, but wait until this storm is gone and they stop throwing shit and salt and whatever on the roads and i’ll reply
lowkey the only reason i got that helmet is cause i was walking around in the gear shop, saw a super shiny disco lookin helmet, picked it up, and was like 'yes' and blew £400 right there. only found out it was star wars after they brought out the box and it just says STAR WARS on it
not complaining, though on a summer day that shit is a WEAPON. i've had it resting on my mirror, and just looking in the direction of the bike blinds you if it catches the sun.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
lowkey the only reason i got that helmet is cause i was walking around in the gear shop, saw a super shiny disco lookin helmet, picked it up, and was like 'yes' and blew £400 right there. only found out it was star wars after they brought out the box and it just says STAR WARS on it
not complaining, though on a summer day that shit is a WEAPON. i've had it resting on my mirror, and just looking in the direction of the bike blinds you if it catches the sun.
based and anti-motorist pilled

literally happened with me and the anime helmet, and was pretty chuffed because it’s a shoei and I’ve been needing a good casual lid for a while. As good as the x-lite 803 carbon is, it is 100% track built because your head gets rattled about on the inside and wind noise is a killer