community antagonizer
Nebulae
96FD253BEDEC772EB5CCE83A52B848BA8A289608

HOT

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
its pretty much impossible for the holstered handgun to shoot with the glock 19's safety mechanisms. the trigger guard is firmly protected. but ye same imo

no I fucking agree I think these euros are just being speccy as shit

you’re not gonna shoot your self unless you actually disengage the safety shoot yourself

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
wearing your gun around the house though is truly an ameri-moment

to people I talk to who conceal carry, sometimes they don’t even feel necessary taking it off cause the holster isn’t that much of a burden

not to defend their innate disabilities of being born in the USA but I get them

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
wearing your gun around the house though is truly an ameri-moment

i carry it wherever i go but i was testing the holster and wanted to show it off cus the gun is really really pretty. :) right now its on my desk tho.

if someone broke into your house, right this instant, how would you defend yourself?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if someone broke into your house, right this instant, how would you defend yourself?
this is a shit argument to ask really because the castle doctrine doesn't really apply to places outside of america and other countries where the concentration of gun ownership is high

if a person broke into your house unarmed, would you shoot them on the principle that they've broken in to your property?

in places like england if a person breaks into your house with a knife, the intent to kill clear, you can do something such as grab a blade and stab em back on the grounds of self-defense. but if a person breaks into your gaff with nothing but their hands and you stab them you're getting put up to a jury. it's all about reasonable force