Post a picture of yourself

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
the chad america of legally being able to kill someone who breaks into your house

the virgin britain of arresting an old man after he stabbed an armed, muscular burglar to death with a screwdriver

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah wtf guys enjoy me in Sydney for the 9th time also, fuck debates
wXin2Af.jpg

lady to the right is mooning your picture

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
this was a few years back when i was on holiday in norway the netherlands, have some nice pictures
nm2NKB2.jpg

KHr5W4E.jpg

4UNQRRd.jpg

cX6S9CT.jpg

58f111b2b43f208eced4194fd3c6be6d.jpg

Last edited:

Daniels

Proton
Nebulae
I don't know why but I feel as if I shouldn't ask "but where's the carrot?"

It's the orange thing you see right above my hand, It's called a mec porek and it's in the breech for safety, It allows everyone to see there's no bullet in the chamber and is generally mandatory during military service to have those in your gun when you are not required to use your gun.

It's a little joke there is in the army here about those things, Some people see them as useless since the gun won't shoot unless the safety is off and someone has cocked the gun setting a bullet in the chamber, And then squeezed the trigger.

Its orange so boomers call it a carrot haha funny meme.

I personally know what people are like in the army considering most people are 18-21 in the army so I think it's a good idea to have another safety measure before the gun is able to fire.

Last edited: