Post a picture of yourself

Husky

Nebulae
Hah.

And man I did CCF because we had an army and airforce contingency where I was based. Although everyone went for the ACF over the Airforce or Navy.

That size at 300m is pretty damn good, and I'm surprised you're doing 300m shoots as ACF with an L98 ironsights. That's pretty impressive. What was your grouping like?

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Hah.

And man I did CCF because we had an army and airforce contingency where I was based. Although everyone went for the ACF over the Airforce or Navy.

That size at 300m is pretty damn good, and I'm surprised you're doing 300m shoots as ACF with an L98 ironsights. That's pretty impressive. What was your grouping like?
my lowest was 7-8mm
recoil looks a bit fucky but my shoulder was injured, didn't want to miss the shoot anyway

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
my lowest was 7-8mm
recoil looks a bit fucky but my shoulder was injured, didn't want to miss the shoot anyway
Aye I was gonna mention. Trigger discipline is amazing though on that video. Can't really tell about your breathing from the vid. Best tips I ever got was to shoot as you're breathing out and to focus on the front-sight and not the target, from the looks of it I'd say you're doing both anyway so good on you.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Aye I was gonna mention. Trigger discipline is amazing though on that video. Can't really tell about your breathing from the vid. Best tips I ever got was to shoot as you're breathing out and to focus on the front-sight and not the target, from the looks of it I'd say you're doing both anyway so good on you.
>he doesn't shoot with both eyes open

That's kinda' cringe, Jimbo!

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
>he doesn't shoot with both eyes open

That's kinda' cringe, Jimbo!
>can't have a real gun in denmark

neutral-face.png

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i left cadets before i was old enough to shoot l98, sad times

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
isn't c*dets just like a weekend thing or smth
somethin like that yeah

it’s like scouts but with guns and marching and edgy teenagers
so the british army

Husky

Nebulae
isn't c*dets just like a weekend thing or smth
I did both ACF and CCF, ACF was a lot more relaxed because it was like 30 people ranging from like 12-17 and the older kids tended to be more arrogant and cocky because they had a flashy rank, but on the whole they were pretty chill. CCF I did as part of my military school, and I can say there people just fucking hated doing it and took any excuse to skip it and sit in their dorm rooms lmao. Most of my CCF was just us fucking about tbh. When we did the weapons handling shit people kept hurting themselves dissassembling the gun, which I found pretty funny as I'd already learned how to do it with ACF.

Gotta love that recoil spring.