Post a picture of yourself

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Aye I was gonna mention. Trigger discipline is amazing though on that video. Can't really tell about your breathing from the vid. Best tips I ever got was to shoot as you're breathing out and to focus on the front-sight and not the target, from the looks of it I'd say you're doing both anyway so good on you.
Other big thing if you’re tryna shoot accurately is comfort. You want to be in a position that feels natural to you so you can focus on other things like breathing and trigger control. I also suggest not pulling the whole way through on the trigger if it isn’t a hair one. Pull it back till you feel like the wall. And then squeeze it again to shoot. You don’t really gotta worry about recoil unless you need to do quick follow ups

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Other big thing if you’re tryna shoot accurately is comfort. You want to be in a position that feels natural to you so you can focus on other things like breathing and trigger control. I also suggest not pulling the whole way through on the trigger if it isn’t a hair one. Pull it back till you feel like the wall. And then squeeze it again to shoot. You don’t really gotta worry about recoil unless you need to do quick follow ups
sa80 trigger feels like squeezing a dried lump of dogshit
the gun is generally just ugly as fuck. hopefully we get a hk33 as our new 4 star rifle

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
sa80 trigger feels like squeezing a dried lump of dogshit
the gun is generally just ugly as fuck. hopefully we get a hk33 as our new 4 star rifle
I’ve personally never shot a SA80. But I’ve spoken and heard of plenty of vets from the British Army that say it’s absolute dog shit

still can’t believe you went from an absolute masterpiece of a firearm to a absolute pile of garbage. And I still can’t believe we’re starting to lean towards adopting a bullpup

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I’ve personally never shot a SA80. But I’ve spoken and heard of plenty of vets from the British Army that say it’s absolute dog shit

still can’t believe you went from an absolute masterpiece of a firearm to a absolute pile of garbage. And I still can’t believe we’re starting to lean towards adopting a bullpup
the a3 is the super gucci'd out upgraded daniel defense a2, trigger and trigger guard still look pathetic as fuck though as does the pistol grip

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
also i just cut my hair

image0.jpg
image1.jpg
Absolute chad. Love the cut. Reminds me of one of the guys at my firestation.
you don't know terrorwave until you can smack a target the size of a fingernail from 300m away
goodness that trigger guard looks so fucked.
[doublepost=1594909663][/doublepost]

American bullpup. We truly are on the worst possible timeline, huh?

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
tfw you try and produce a gun for your own country to use but it’s so horrifyingly shit you outsource to a german company and even they can barely fix it

Rolyat

Nebulae
GDOTS-Bullpup.jpg

not only is it pretty fucking ugly, but it uses a whole new cartridge that is... get this... FUCKING POLYMER
I remember when I was reading about switching up to a new intermediate intermediate cartridge, I was hella stoked, brah, but seeing how far we've come in my entire career now, just makes me sad. We coulda' had like the M17, but now we have this shit?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
somethin like that yeah

it’s like scouts but with guns and marching and edgy teenagers
so the british army
I did both ACF and CCF, ACF was a lot more relaxed because it was like 30 people ranging from like 12-17 and the older kids tended to be more arrogant and cocky because they had a flashy rank, but on the whole they were pretty chill. CCF I did as part of my military school, and I can say there people just fucking hated doing it and took any excuse to skip it and sit in their dorm rooms lmao. Most of my CCF was just us fucking about tbh. When we did the weapons handling shit people kept hurting themselves dissassembling the gun, which I found pretty funny as I'd already learned how to do it with ACF.

Gotta love that recoil spring.
C*dets sounds like a fuckfest of lacking professionalism lmao. How can you unironically hurt yourself while doing disassembly unless you got dicks for fingers

mos?

also if you're switching from standing shooting to prone please use proper drop technique to not break your knees, because if you use correct technique you'll usually end up in the most natural shooting position anyways

the a3 is the super gucci'd out upgraded daniel defense a2, trigger and trigger guard still look pathetic as fuck though as does the pistol grip
Take the C8IUR pill my friends

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
think the best part of the acf was watching a guy stand on a pair of sinks to try and get his boots that'd been hung from some overhead pipes

entire bottom half of the wall fell down, three folk were kicked out

good times

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
think the best part of the acf was watching a guy stand on a pair of sinks to try and get his boots that'd been hung from some overhead pipes

entire bottom half of the wall fell down, three folk were kicked out

good times
we threw wet tampons up onto the ceiling where they hung for 2 months straight before they were spotted, had 3 people piss in the hallways on 3 separate occasions and kept a spider in a shoebox which we gave name, number and rank. When the spider died we organized a field day where we had prayers, 21 gun salute, speeches, candles and a cross which we burned his name, date of induction, date of death, rank and a memorial quote into

the funeral took 1½ hours

there's a lot more fuckery but this was from basic

Husky

Nebulae
C*dets sounds like a fuckfest of lacking professionalism lmao. How can you unironically hurt yourself while doing disassembly unless you got dicks for fingers
Okay so, as you dissassemble an L85, you take out two pins. One in the middle, one in the rear at the top of the buttstock. The top one has two clicks, one click means you can take the bottom half off and the recoil spring and rods stay in place.

So what people did, was they would yank at the rear pin, pull both clicks, and take it apart while looking at the rear of the weapon. The recoil spring would then shoot out of the weapons rear and smack you in the face.

There were multiple people with two small indents in their foreheads on multiple occasions because they did two things, A) Pull the pin out too far, and B) Not put their hand over the rear of the buttstock to catch the spring for when it popped out.

Skipping part A's fine, you can do it just as easily with getting the two clicks, but you have to remember to catch the recoil spring. Or it flies up in the air or into your face.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Okay so, as you dissassemble an L85, you take out two pins. One in the middle, one in the rear at the top of the buttstock. The top one has two clicks, one click means you can take the bottom half off and the recoil spring and rods stay in place.

So what people did, was they would yank at the rear pin, pull both clicks, and take it apart while looking at the rear of the weapon. The recoil spring would then shoot out of the weapons rear and smack you in the face.

There were multiple people with two small indents in there foreheads on multiple occasions because they did two things, A) Pull the pin out too far, and B) Not put their hand over the rear of the buttstock to catch the spring for when it popped out.

Skipping part A's fine, you can do it just as easily with getting the two clicks, but you have to remember to catch the recoil spring. Or it flies up in the air or into your face.
based retards not paying attention to security instructions lmao

and endless source of entertainment every time

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Not in, just shoot and train a lot with a lot of people

also if you're switching from standing shooting to prone please use proper drop technique to not break your knees, because if you use correct technique you'll usually end up in the most natural shooting position anyways
And this. Also remember to WORK THE SAFETY when going from any position to another. Do so many repetitions that you do it without even thinking or realizing

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Not in, just shoot and train a lot with a lot of people

And this. Also remember to WORK THE SAFETY when going from any position to another. Do so many repetitions that you do it without even thinking or realizing
fair

yeah every time you're moving, not looking down the sight or otherwise functioning the weapon you put it on safe

Rolyat

Nebulae
we threw wet tampons up onto the ceiling where they hung for 2 months straight before they were spotted, had 3 people piss in the hallways on 3 separate occasions and kept a spider in a shoebox which we gave name, number and rank. When the spider died we organized a field day where we had prayers, 21 gun salute, speeches, candles and a cross which we burned his name, date of induction, date of death, rank and a memorial quote into

Remember walking up to grab some fuckstick from another platoon's bay, and just got my shit rocked by a half-retarded mouth breather who which looked like his face got beat in with a plank of wood when he was a small infant . Apparently they'd all been running wrestlemania on sundays while everyone else was going to church n shit and I had come back from temple at the wrong time to get voluntold to go jerk with some jerkoff I didn't even fucking know

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
the absolute most retard moment in my entire life was when i was at a camp on an airbase

i was 14

i left a backpack in an aircraft hanger

i had a guy come up to us, holding up said backpack, red faced, screaming “who’s is this?”

i took it back, got screamed at for 5 minutes about how a bomb squad was almost called

Husky

Nebulae
the absolute most retard moment in my entire life was when i was at a camp on an airbase

i was 14

i left a backpack in an aircraft hanger

i had a guy come up to us, holding up said backpack, red faced, screaming “who’s is this?”

i took it back, got screamed at for 5 minutes about how a bomb squad was almost called
terrorwave terrowave

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae

my condolences bro, he was a good spida