Nebulae
yWXJ69Y.jpg
51TaKYBr8xL._AC_.jpg

same image

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
imagine you go to the dentist for some surgery and the doctor puts the mask on you and just as you're drifting to sleep the doctor says "So about that time you PK'd my character."
personally i wouldnt wake up

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
imagine you go to the dentist for some surgery and the doctor puts the mask on you and just as you're drifting to sleep the doctor says "So about that time you PK'd my character."
The anaesthetic we use to sedate patients induces amnesia as a side effect, and I sometimes fuck around with people by saying "you'll probably start drifting in about 10, 9, 8..."

then as they start to wake back up I say

"7..., 6..., 5..."

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
The anaesthetic we use to sedate patients induces amnesia as a side effect, and I sometimes fuck around with people by saying "you'll probably start drifting in about 10, 9, 8..."

then as they start to wake back up I say

"7..., 6..., 5..."
one time i went to a dentist and they didnt use enough anesthetic so it hurt beyond all fucking belief, to the point where if i now hear a high pitched drilling noise my teeth start to ache really badly

she said "JUST PUT UR HAND UP IF IT STARTS HURTING" and, every time i did put it up, she didnt even fucking notice and just kept going anyway

not to mention that, after the 4-5 times i went, she didnt even do the job properly and the filling started breaking and collapsing out so i had to get another dentist to fix it

on a scale of 1 to 10, how much does this trigger you lynx

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
one time i went to a dentist and they didnt use enough anesthetic so it hurt beyond all fucking belief, to the point where if i now hear a high pitched drilling noise my teeth start to ache really badly

she said "JUST PUT UR HAND UP IF IT STARTS HURTING" and, every time i did put it up, she didnt even fucking notice and just kept going anyway

not to mention that, after the 4-5 times i went, she didnt even do the job properly and the filling started breaking and collapsing out so i had to get another dentist to fix it

on a scale of 1 to 10, how much does this trigger you lynx
10, always listen to patient feedback; you can't feel what they can.