fag lol
Careful of the Asbestos!

Reactions: List

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
Man the u.s uniform has such an awful cut

Diaper mask gang tho, got a black one that's a bit tighter myself
jungles look better than the winters but at least i can fit my silks and waffle top/bottoms beneath these until i can get them exchanged, the masks they issued us are horrible

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
jungles look better than the winters but at least i can fit my silks and waffle top/bottoms beneath these until i can get them exchanged, the masks they issued us are horrible
Trade you a smock for a G.3 combat shirt if you're in ISAF any time soon big man

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Screenshot_20201124-215411.jpg

Me and my bud
Like a month ago
Im the one in the back
We were learning how to set-up some radio shits in the garrison that day and we stubbornly refused to take our berets off even though they didn't really sit that good on our heads
Done with my military stuff tho since 1st of december, just been lazying around at home this entire month since then

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Screenshot_20201124-215411.jpg

Me and my bud
Like a month ago
Im the one in the back
We were learning how to set-up some radio shits in the garrison that day and we stubbornly refused to take our berets off even though they didn't really sit that good on our heads
Done with my military stuff tho since 1st of december, just been lazying around at home this entire month since then
Old PRCs, right?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Is it the old vietnam backpack radio or is it the field telephone? Basically

Nvm question answered lol
We were supposed to learn how to use some field telephone from like the fuckin 30's but we didn't have enough time. We were supposed to be out on field for like a week to learn shit but it got cut down cus of 'rona. The type where you have to throw the wires onto trees and have all the phones connected by wire. Radio 180 replaced the typical American 'Nam radio so you're not too far off lol. At least we have some actual signal protection on this one.