Post a picture of yourself

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
image0.jpg

rare image of trains (almost) smiling (ew)

i am very tired

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
dont thijk you should be breathing in that insulation man...
ive breathed in like 5 billion tonnes of insulation, its not breathing it in thats the problem is when it gets on your skin i was itchy for like SIX WEEKS ONE TIME MAN

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
ive breathed in like 5 billion tonnes of insulation, its not breathing it in thats the problem is when it gets on your skin i was itchy for like SIX WEEKS ONE TIME MAN
I remember working with my pops once to put in some insulation

I remembered back when I was young he told me “now don’t touch that pink shit you’ll be itching everywhere” and I thought that was another one of his scare tactics... I found out the next morning it wasn’t... god it was horrible I tried to itch my ass and it WOULDNT STOP

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I remember working with my pops once to put in some insulation

I remembered back when I was young he told me “now don’t touch that pink shit you’ll be itching everywhere” and I thought that was another one of his scare tactics... I found out the next morning it wasn’t... god it was horrible I tried to itch my ass and it WOULDNT STOP
im just a sparky so its basically my job to sacrifice my body for the greater electricity, and pink is by far the worst. o7 young clokr

D

Deleted member 3818

>he has never felt life flash before his eyes as the thunder god himself sends electricity coursing through your body

stay pleb tier, shovelhead
the shame an electrician feels as he walks into the lunch room whilst the real men stand with their heads held high and their clothes drenched in dirt

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
the shame an electrician feels as he walks into the lunch room whilst the real men stand with their heads held high and their clothes drenched in dirt
yeah but who do you think's wired up that lunchroom so you can have a cup of tea on the electric kettle, microwave your lunch and have the radio on as the lights are on?

An electrician

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
He says, typing this message on his rockbook pro within his unlit, dark and muddy hut

Dirtboy hands wrote that post