also cool whiteboard bro
ay i wear a light jacket out too sometimes

some men aren’t PUNY. and WEAK.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
ay i wear a light jacket out too sometimes

some men aren’t PUNY. and WEAK.
i am not a light jacket guy you know? it's like skyrim, you've got light, medium and heavy armour but im just a medium/heavy armour guy, what's the point of a light jacket? seriously, what's the actual point? a jacket is designed to keep you warm yeah, but what's a light jacket gonna do? wind breakers i understand, but they fall into the medium category.

Let's evaluate;
Best-Lightweight-Jackets-For-Men-0-Hero.jpg

This is a light jacket. Dallas is wearing something similar. There are two sub categories;

Waterproofs
Reasonable, but you're not gonna wear it in the summer. It did spit today, but not a priority.

Denim?
Dallas is not wearing a denim jacket.

MEDIUM JACKETS

shopping

This even a word? I'd say that medium jackets mostly house windbreakers, light jackets aren't very effective windbreakers in my experience.

HEAVY JACKETS
Winter material. I own 2 of these, but they pack a punch.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i am not a light jacket guy you know? it's like skyrim, you've got light, medium and heavy armour but im just a medium/heavy armour guy, what's the point of a light jacket? seriously, what's the actual point? a jacket is designed to keep you warm yeah, but what's a light jacket gonna do? wind breakers i understand, but they fall into the medium category.

Let's evaluate;
Best-Lightweight-Jackets-For-Men-0-Hero.jpg

This is a light jacket. Dallas is wearing something similar. There are two sub categories;

Waterproofs
Reasonable, but you're not gonna wear it in the summer. It did spit today, but not a priority.

Denim?
Dallas is not wearing a denim jacket.

MEDIUM JACKETS

shopping

This even a word? I'd say that medium jackets mostly house windbreakers, light jackets aren't very effective windbreakers in my experience.

HEAVY JACKETS
Winter material. I own 2 of these, but they pack a punch.
didn’t read

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
nebuloids look fucking nothing like what i imagine them as i dont mean it in like a bad way its just that every time someone posts a picture it just breaks the image ive made in my mind only people that have lived up to what i imagined them as is @nexus and @the last man just cause they look like average swedish people

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
nebuloids look fucking nothing like what i imagine them as i dont mean it in like a bad way its just that every time someone posts a picture it just breaks the image ive made in my mind only people that have lived up to what i imagined them as is @nexus and @the last man just cause they look like average swedish people

i have spent the last 4 years imagining that dallas just looks like michael scott

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I can only imagine you as a cat and nothing else

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
i intentionally avoid this thread to prevent my mental images of you people from being changed. If I found out blackquill wasn't just 2D at a computer I think I'd be broken.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i intentionally avoid this thread to prevent my mental images of you people from being changed. If I found out blackquill wasn't just 2D at a computer I think I'd be broken.
blackquill is an AI

only way to explain his longevity as SD, it killed me after a year