Post a picture of yourself

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
w38hR0q.png

Went for a job interview
Woman nearly hit me with a bike on the way up Buchanan street, Glasgow. I mean it was literally like that meme with the mayor, she just was not looking.

Interview went well, got on the wrong train on the way back ended up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Had to transfer back to Mount Florida and then home.
I like suits and don't get why a lot of people find them uncomfortable but I concede that these things are a nightmare in the heat. I was quite literally dripping with sweat when I got home and that's only from a shirt and vest.

also i have like a decade-old phone and cant take a good picture anyway.

can confirm this, i was the woman

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
w38hR0q.png

Went for a job interview
Woman nearly hit me with a bike on the way up Buchanan street, Glasgow. I mean it was literally like that meme with the mayor, she just was not looking.

Interview went well, got on the wrong train on the way back ended up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Had to transfer back to Mount Florida and then home.
I like suits and don't get why a lot of people find them uncomfortable but I concede that these things are a nightmare in the heat. I was quite literally dripping with sweat when I got home and that's only from a shirt and vest.

also i have like a decade-old phone and cant take a good picture anyway.

fair play to you son you'd be fair fucking boiling in that suit so you would

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
20210718_212838.jpg

Copy_of_POSTER_COJONUDO.png

whats up
its your boy
music gaming 2

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
20210327_002900.jpg

felt like breaking opsec today
to all u gamers who dont have pictures of yourself break the paranoia and take pictures of yourself every chance you get
you'll thank me when you're eighty

goodness this makes me look fat

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
20210327_002900.jpg

to all u gamers who dont have pictures of yourself break the paranoia and take pictures of yourself every chance you get

i like the beard bro

D

Deleted member 7099

20210327_002900.jpg

excellent beard keep it up