post ah
image0.jpg
i like your smile =)

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
u8J6oVe.png

So you're going by @Rabid now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's John from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I'm out grilling by my £2000 custom gas fired grill right now, got some wagyu beef, can you afford that? Still stuck in retail? I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol.

Numbers

ok
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
u8J6oVe.png

So you're going by @Rabid now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's John from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I'm out grilling by my £2000 custom gas fired grill right now, got some wagyu beef, can you afford that? Still stuck in retail? I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol.
keep bullying him and ill tell isaac schrader

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
u8J6oVe.png

if you can't handle nexus at his worst (interrupting movie night with a livestream of his face while telling a drunken story about algerians in sweden, partially delivered in swedish) then you don't deserve him at his best (being the only good person involved in the failway)

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
if you can't handle nexus at his worst (interrupting movie night with a livestream of his face while telling a drunken story about algerians in sweden, partially delivered in swedish) then you don't deserve him at his best (being the only good person involved in the failway)
its albanians dallas, the albanian mafia
i see you're lacking on your studies, i'll be sure to hop in and patch you up to date soon

D

Deleted member 22

u8J6oVe.png

Jimmy from boardwalk empire

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
u8J6oVe.png

you look almost exactly like three other guys i know and its unsettling

why do so many nordic people have this look

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
u8J6oVe.png

diggar epa raggar looken

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
u8J6oVe.png

ab67706c0000bebbe4571918ae407b49d7474226

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
w38hR0q.png

Went for a job interview
Woman nearly hit me with a bike on the way up Buchanan street, Glasgow. I mean it was literally like that meme with the mayor, she just was not looking.

Interview went well, got on the wrong train on the way back ended up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Had to transfer back to Mount Florida and then home.
I like suits and don't get why a lot of people find them uncomfortable but I concede that these things are a nightmare in the heat. I was quite literally dripping with sweat when I got home and that's only from a shirt and vest.

also i have like a decade-old phone and cant take a good picture anyway.