Post a picture of yourself

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
I know lot of you hate me for being a cop main but since I don't care here a two pics of me
Enjoy

JtseuN2.jpg

wOLE1ZD.jpg
We can't hate you cause you're a UM main IRL.

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
You prob get this a lot but hows it been with the coronavirus situation? Hope youre doing alright
The overall situation among EMS while hard is handled good so far. Most of the calls are related to the coronavirus, which means we have to put on a suit fitted for it as long as glasses and, something to cover your hairs and gloves with unique usage. The thing is, summer is coming - while for some it seems great, it is a fucking pain to put these suits on and transport someone hit by the coronavirus to the hospital with it because you are sweating from everywhere and you are basically bathing in your own sweat because of course as it is supposed to do your suit doesn't allow any fluid coming in or out.
Considering it's about one hour to get to a place, handle, stabilize a patient and transport him then disinfect everything in the ambulance I can tell you it's a pain. Now more than this, the pain also come from the hospital that are heavily filled with people, not only you got the coronavirus cases but also the regular ones which are met with caution so that they don't get contamined (you got different blocks). My girlfriend is studying to be a nurse and has to be present to help, all the studies being suspended for the time being. They take every hands they can have.

Now on another note... I think we saw it coming because while I was in an intervention with my firefighters colleagues (yes i'm also a reserve firefighter, so I take both a red ambulance and a white ambulance for the red cross) we had no protections and a guy kept coughing on us like fucking hell. At first we laughed at it, but then we got sick for almost three weeks, all of us. @Civil Protection @aeromantis were meming on me about that on TS because I was sick for fucking ages and it wouldn't go out at a point I puked everything in my toilets. This was like, one week before the lockdown so I might think I had it.
On a last note, it happens for us to get into a room with someone that has the coronavirus but we did not got the information before so we get to the patient without any protections first. It happened to me last time like, two weeks ago? But since the guy was in a very bad condition we prefered to stabilize him over getting ourselve protected by the suits.

This is me getting in a suit btw.

J8hj0Dr.jpg

[doublepost=1587520789][/doublepost]
I wish I fucked as much as them man. But it's good now, I got my girlf-... lockdown - quarantine

Last edited:

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
The overall situation among EMS while hard is handled good so far. Most of the calls are related to the coronavirus, which means we have to put on a suit fitted for it as long as glasses and, something to cover your hairs and gloves with unique usage. The thing is, summer is coming - while for some it seems great, it is a fucking pain to put these suits on and transport someone hit by the coronavirus to the hospital with it because you are sweating from everywhere and you are basically bathing in your own sweat because of course and as it is supposed to do your suit doesn't allow any fluid coming in or out.
Considering it's about one hour to get to a place, handle, stabilize a patient and transport him then disinfect everything in the ambulance I can tell you it's a pain. Now more than this, the pain also come from the hospital that are heavily filled with people, not only you got the coronavirus cases but also the regular ones which are met with caution so that they don't get contamined (you got different blocks). My girlfriend is studying to be a nurse and has to be present to help, all the studies being suspended for the time being. They take every hands they can have.

Now on another note... I think we saw it coming because while I was in an intervention with my firefighters colleagues (yes i'm also a reserve firefighter, so I take both a red ambulance and a white ambulance for the red cross) we had no protections and a guy kept coughing on us like fucking hell. At first we laughed at it, but then we got sick for almost three weeks, all of us. @Civil Protection @aeromantis were meming on me about that on TS because I was sick for fucking ages and it wouldn't go out at a point I puked everything in my toilets. This was like, one week before the lockdown so I might think I had it.
On a last note, it happens for us to get into a room with someone that has the coronavirus but we did not got the information before so we get to the patient without any protections first. It happened to me last time like, two weeks ago? But since the guy was in a very bad condition we prefered to stabilize him over getting ourselve protected by the suits.

J8hj0Dr.jpg

I wish I fucked as much as them man. But it's good now, I got my girlf-... lockdown - quarantine
Mad fucking respect for most first responders, you're definitely in that list.

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I know lot of you hate me for being a cop main but since I don't care here a two pics of me
Enjoy

JtseuN2.jpg

wOLE1ZD.jpg
What the fuck, why are the uniforms pink

Is it because of the virus? Our uniforms are the same

Also based EMS post
[doublepost=1587537142][/doublepost]
Privileges of being EMS/paramedic

aeromantis

senior trash
Nebulae
The overall situation among EMS while hard is handled good so far. Most of the calls are related to the coronavirus, which means we have to put on a suit fitted for it as long as glasses and, something to cover your hairs and gloves with unique usage. The thing is, summer is coming - while for some it seems great, it is a fucking pain to put these suits on and transport someone hit by the coronavirus to the hospital with it because you are sweating from everywhere and you are basically bathing in your own sweat because of course as it is supposed to do your suit doesn't allow any fluid coming in or out.

J8hj0Dr.jpg

i know i meme you a lot baguette, but damn i respect you a lot, whilst everyone else is cooped up in their house, you're out there doing gods work

D

Deleted member 1392

GWKzSwl_d.jpg

1EibZKH_d.webp

No one probably wants to see these, but hey, its me. I miss those times. Going to school and enjoying myself due to the new clothes and nice haircut. Sucks being locked up at home. :\