Nebulae
vCZ1NEA.png

Okay, let's see @Inaudible™ 's picture.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
alright boys

i need your help again

when i hit the two year mark of being cancer free, i want to get a tattoo on the underside of my right forearm to commemorate the victory

i'm 100% on the location and the size (want it to start at the bottom of my wrist and end an inch or so before the crease in my arm)

but what i need your help with is what tattoo to actually get

the only stipulation i have is that whatever the tattoo is, it has to symbolise something powerful. AND, BARE IN MIND; i do plan to expand on it over time and i'll more than likely end up with a full sleeve over the course of a few years, so bare that in mind too

anyone got any ideas?

AA89FC0A6609AB2B13497208F59ED37D58CACE56

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

alright boys

i need your help again

when i hit the two year mark of being cancer free, i want to get a tattoo on the underside of my right forearm to commemorate the victory

i'm 100% on the location and the size (want it to start at the bottom of my wrist and end an inch or so before the crease in my arm)

but what i need your help with is what tattoo to actually get

the only stipulation i have is that whatever the tattoo is, it has to symbolise something powerful. AND, BARE IN MIND; i do plan to expand on it over time and i'll more than likely end up with a full sleeve over the course of a few years, so bare that in mind too

anyone got any ideas?

AA89FC0A6609AB2B13497208F59ED37D58CACE56
this is the real swag ragnar
iu

Reactions: List