Post a picture of yourself

Gene

Neutrino
Nebulae
You are like RobGraves 2.0
[doublepost=1470401541][/doublepost]
It is a real uniform
I mean that he wears uniform not like a soldier, cause some of details are disrupted, for example no real badges, or special pouches, and rules of wearing uniform are broken (you can find it in all charters)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean that he wears uniform not like a soldier, cause some of details are disrupted, for example no real badges, or special pouches, and rules of wearing uniform are broken (you can find it in all charters)
oh right fair enough then

Mr. Yung Polo

Neutrino
Nebulae
There are no universal rules for wearing a certain uniform, because most armies are not wearing the same uniform. This was after a excersise, shit like open pockets happen when you use it as a dump pocket

Gene

Neutrino
Nebulae
There are no universal rules for wearing a certain uniform, because most armies are not wearing the same uniform. This was after a excersise, shit like open pockets happen when you use it as a dump pocket
Dude, there are SOME universal rules at all charters. For example: clothing should be either belted or tucked or an elastic band. And it doesnt matter, after excersises or not. Soldiers always wear badged (except special forces on operations) and rules of wearing uniform (except situatioans in a combat). Another evidence of your lying.

Mr. Yung Polo

Neutrino
Nebulae
tQUYk3ah.jpg

Here are milisim guns, obviously

Gene

Neutrino
Nebulae
tQUYk3ah.jpg

Here are milisim guns, obviously
Loal, in Russia we have a lot of patriotic camps with the same shit for teaching little boys how to be a real patriot. I guess you in Denmark or Gernamy or whatever you are - you have another one. So it's not a proof that you are soldier.

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
yeah well this is me so tough luck pal
Nu5TVgE.jpg
qqIab.png

[doublepost=1470402859][/doublepost]
Loal, in Russia we have a lot of patriotic camps with the same shit for teaching little boys how to be a real patriot. I guess you in Denmark or Gernamy or whatever you are - you have another one. So it's not a proof that you are soldier.
that dude is NOT in the german military.