ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

IMG_6889.jpg

would

Reactions: List
Nebulae
You have a nice mane

Isnt it annoying to have someone sit on you like that?

love the blue collar looks good on you

ty for the support. i always felt i was a horse at heart but didnt feel comfortable revealing it until now

jokes aside this might unironically become a consistent hobby and i am seriously considering taking weekly lessons. i think it activated my ottoman genes or something

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ty for the support. i always felt i was a horse at heart but didnt feel comfortable revealing it until now

jokes aside this might unironically become a consistent hobby and i am seriously considering taking weekly lessons. i think it activated my ottoman genes or something
Quit horsing around

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Bro I wish I could do horse riding but am flat broke
Not what its cut out to be

Riding a horse, if you own one and won’t pay for people to care for it, is 80% care 20% riding

The stuff you need to even get started is expensive too

Nebulae
Not what its cut out to be

Riding a horse, if you own one and won’t pay for people to care for it, is 80% care 20% riding

The stuff you need to even get started is expensive too

its also one of the more dangerous sports out there, and simply by misjudging your horse you can get your shit kicked in and die of head trauma (often on the ground/while caring for your horse and not on the saddle)

if i werent fortunate enough to have the means (and a place that is surprisingly close by) i wouldnt even consider it

that being said im not personally interested in ownership so much as the ability to occasionally visit a horse farm where they're taken care of as property of that place as is

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
its also one of the more dangerous sports out there, and simply by misjudging your horse you can get your shit kicked in and die of head trauma (often on the ground/while caring for your horse and not on the saddle)

if i werent fortunate enough to have the means (and a place that is surprisingly close by) i wouldnt even consider it

that being said im not personally interested in ownership so much as the ability to occasionally visit a horse farm where they're taken care of as property of that place as is

I fucking love horses, honestly the animal I think represents mankind best. it accomplised the main goal of humanity for thousands of years, and that is go SPEED and therefore they're great

also my entire family was big into horses so obviously that wore off on me, I miss my horse