Hydralisk

Proton
Nebulae
AwbohDz.jpg

"I'M DEFUSING THE BOMB"

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
This is me after I spent 11 hours and about 70% of my life energy in one day at our laboratory, waiting for my PCR experiment to fcking finish because I did it wrong the first, second and the third time AaaaaAAAAA~~

I hate being inept at DNA isolation. It's supposed to be like... One of the first things they bloody teach you how to do here, but mine kept failing and failing. I'd say @Gino :3 would know what I'm talking about, but I'm very sure he's not as inept as me, and has a professor that would NOT make him spend his entire day at a warm, sickly hot laboratory that smells awfully sharp and perfumy for some reason.

note:The thing on the whiteboard behind me is called a "KANBAN", which is shortly how you manage a project without having a leader nagging you all the time. Just stick some passive-agressive post-its on a chart and you're done.

d232f04d41.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is me after I spent 11 hours and about 70% of my life energy in one day at our laboratory, waiting for my PCR experiment to fcking finish because I did it wrong the first, second and the third time AaaaaAAAAA~~

I hate being inept at DNA isolation. It's supposed to be like... One of the first things they bloody teach you how to do here, but mine kept failing and failing. I'd say @Gino :3 would know what I'm talking about, but I'm very sure he's not as inept as me, and has a professor that would NOT make him spend his entire day at a warm, sickly hot laboratory that smells awfully sharp and perfumy for some reason.

note:The thing on the whiteboard behind me is called a "KANBAN", which is shortly how you manage a project without having a leader nagging you all the time. Just stick some passive-agressive post-its on a chart and you're done.

d232f04d41.jpg

You were bald a few weeks ago.

Whaa?

Reactions: List