I saw a dude on a horse dressed in a white robe and mask holding a cross
he asked if I wanted to join him
I said yes

But then I woke up :sob:
K
K
K
BYE
[doublepost=1490618791][/doublepost]This ain't a dream of mine, but my :heyzeus: from school talked to me about it
He said that in the dream, he went for a visit to my flat. He went over to my brother's room where my bro was playing PC, I somehow managed to get PS4 and play that, and there also was some other guy from our school who usually gets beaten for mentioning someone's momma in a negative way. He looked around the small room, greeted us all and turned back, not even knowing what's he going to do and saw Jesus hanging on his balls nailed to the door frame...

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Fuckin cowardly dog was nightmare fuel deluxe. Focking spooky as fucking tv show, nothing like the gently voice of Sir David Attenborough.
These cartoons are nothing compared to old slavic tales I used to listen to on my radio when I was young. Literally "BLOOD WAS SQUIRTING LIKE FROM A BRUTE"
I loved them though, because they made me feel like I am in shoes of the guy who is killing the 3-headed dragon

Mr.Dbaggy

String
Nebulae
I used to have recurring dreams of me running from Pennywise, I'd wakeup sweating.

Pennywise.jpg

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
was young
heard a huge screaming from under my bed
zoomed in on some weird-ass dinosaur looking monster
I scream and literally fucking jump down the stairs, and then huge fucking blobs smash through the windows and stab me and then the monster comes down and eats me and I watch as I lose my legs and blood spills everywhere

that made me sleepless for about a week after. and i then based a whole fucking imaginary game and universe off it.
woo.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

I dreamed that I was on my CP and got shotcopped from a ctizien with a shotgun in Nexus

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've had a dream of doing a driveby in our capital Helsinki. Like we have these immigrants here so we had some kind of UZI's and we shot up the bus full of immigrants. It was literally only that part i remember before waking up.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
had a dream i was on top of a radio tower in far cry 3
i was a cp and the hud was bugged to shit
then blackquill started shouting at me
then i fell off the tower and he continued shouting at me so i just woke up
the end

Sabertron

Neutrino
Nebulae
I had a really negative dream:

It involved a large tower, and a single man. I had this immense hatred for this man.

It involved some really intense jumps into videogame worlds, we were both shooting each other from places like Liberty City, City 17, Vice City, some goddamn tracks from Gran Turismo while a race was going on, and like - we ended up in Carson City, where Manhunt was.

I finally killed him. He resembled someone I cared about, but I forgot who. I woke up in a cold sweat.

That's all I remember.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
I had a really negative dream:

It involved a large tower, and a single man. I had this immense hatred for this man.

It involved some really intense jumps into videogame worlds, we were both shooting each other from places like Liberty City, City 17, Vice City, some goddamn tracks from Gran Turismo while a race was going on, and like - we ended up in Carson City, where Manhunt was.

I finally killed him. He resembled someone I cared about, but I forgot who. I woke up in a cold sweat.

That's all I remember.
spooky