Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Yd1R9b1.png

i9wglgs.png

GKEeVWh.png

fucking love dead space 2

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
This game is so hard in that first pic I put the miners’ town too close to the coal processors and now theyre all dying from pollution, town average life expec is under 65 fucking lmao
what game is it?

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
it's ok soviet gamers, I borrowed a time machine from the ussr and went back in time(loaded an earlier save) to relocate the town. The number of pollution related deaths were getting ridiculous. The whole 1961 period recorded 600 local deaths in a town of 1400 people
(also the other town I built for the purpose of making food and distilling alcohol had a fucked industrial design that severely limited production efficiency)

demolished cancer town and stuck it a few hundred meters elsewhere
h3Cq87a.jpg

zqXkxQs.jpg

Tnl29mw.jpg

qkrZFTk.jpg

RtRDk4n.jpg

thought it would be pretty cool to leave a few buildings left abandoned, a sort of coal-nobyl if you will

also might make a separate thread to record my epic journey through communism in this game

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
it's ok soviet gamers, I borrowed a time machine from the ussr and went back in time(loaded an earlier save) to relocate the town. The number of pollution related deaths were getting ridiculous. The whole 1961 period recorded 600 local deaths in a town of 1400 people
(also the other town I built for the purpose of making food and distilling alcohol had a fucked industrial design that severely limited production efficiency)

demolished cancer town and stuck it a few hundred meters elsewhere
h3Cq87a.jpg

zqXkxQs.jpg

Tnl29mw.jpg

qkrZFTk.jpg

RtRDk4n.jpg

thought it would be pretty cool to leave a few buildings left abandoned, a sort of coal-nobyl if you will

also might make a separate thread to record my epic journey through communism in this game
i have now purchased this game i will report on my progress, comrade

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
i have now purchased this game i will report on my progress, comrade
good luck, it takes a lot of time to get acquainted with the mechanics, but once you can hack simple infrastructure, logistics and production chains it gets incredibly addictive
also mods are a must, particularly for smaller useful buildings when you start anew

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
3p8SCUH.png

LqVo1HR.png

Welcome to Brabantino, a border town near our republic's border with the USSR. Only a little market town with a church before we overthrew the capitalist pigs, it has now been expanded to house 2,000 people, for the purposes of staffing a bread factory and distillery, a brick factory and railway construction workers.

RMv40gw.png

Bread and Vodka.
3YO5wQJ.png

Here, the grain train pulls into the Brabant Bread Factory. We currently lack the agricultural infrastructure to produce our own grain so we must import it for the time being.
TI0uRM8.png

As the factory supplies mainly local villages and the disaster mining town nearby, there is a large surplus of goods being made. Here, as the grain train pulls in, a train filled with foodstuffs and vodka leaves to export to the USSR.

3o2ocZm.png

Brabantino and surrounding industry at dawn.

8DV7NnG.png

The brick train pulls in. We produce too many bricks than we use-we're not even constructing anything right now.

A77fpJu.png

300 tonnes of bricks are being exported.

nCCuhq9.png

4 rail cranes leave our construction yard. They will be making an electrified mountain railway that will lead to the future site of an oil refinery, nearby large deposits.

ZwRpUqo.png

wuUSItT.png

Rail traffic has also majorly increased, which sometimes results in awkward delays as this line is only served by rudimentary rail junctions in which trains have to stop and cannot pass one another at the same time.

D

Deleted member 3818

I played workers and resources a few days ago and tried to play it as a realistic model city building kinda game. I’d realised I’d fucked up when I tried to make it actually function properly