Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
1.png

2.png

da town

probably my best game of banished so far, still having a lot of food problems (despite having 2 gathering huts, 2 wheat farms, a pecan farm and a newly established pasture with chickens)

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
HghuAax.png

zFbc0Hg.png

Update on da town, looking more like da city now

fixed the food issue now, it was poor job management, switching them all to labourers and back to their respective jobs seemed to fix it as people were walking across the entire city to get to their workplace

expanded the city over the river to the north(?), which is gonna mainly function as my food source now, containing over 6 15x15 plots of wheat which get me around 7-8k food every autumn when they're harvested

had a bit of a famine a while back where around 20 of my citizens died, recovered from it quite well as 17 nomads arrived shortly after to fill their place and an entire generation graduated from school which gave me 10-15 more citizens

im not too sure where its going to go from here, most likely setting up a coal mine so i can start making steel tools, after that a hunting cabin once my sheep pasture catches up so i can get them some proper nice clothes

thankfully all of my citizens are already clothed due to merchants that came by selling some wool clothes, around 71% of my population is educated I believe?

last I checked there were around 71 families and 60 or so houses, with a total of around 180~ citizens

e: last pic was taken around year 16, these ones are in year 29 so nearly 15 years of progress, despite most of it happening in the last 5 or so years because expanding was difficult with the food shortage

Last edited:

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
n6LbSTW.jpg

nSnocIi.jpg

update on the city

as you can see nobody has any fucking tools because we have a bit of a wood shortage

in other news there was a fire
xEaIdQK.jpg

HrmhCSW.jpg

no casualties, thankfully

we managed to put it out but it looks like were gonna starve because the fire delayed the harvest so...

lWzHjqL.png

just some more info, 84% educated, not bad considering i took in something like 40 nomads in 2 years, had an outbreak of yellow fever and influenza

overall we're doing good

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Every single playthrough I've ever had of Rimworld always ends exactly the same way.

Nuclear reactors and me just.. Don't agree with eachother. It's an uneasy companionship at first but....

Three times now ... Three fucking times ...

Help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Every single playthrough I've ever had of Rimworld always ends exactly the same way.

Nuclear reactors and me just.. Don't agree with eachother. It's an uneasy companionship at first but....

Three times now ... Three fucking times ...

Help me.

Mild update to this:
  • Get a global event about something crashing in a swamp
  • Go there expecting something net
  • Find it to be an advanced (but exiled) alien cyborg with a larger and more advanced body than anything seen on Rimworld and literally something that would take an absolute age to get on our own technology wise
  • Fight it off when it reboots itself
  • Drag it back to base
  • Implant a chip in its head that effectively makes it a puppet while its consciousness is trapped inside its own body, fully aware of what we are doing to it (like a Headcrab) but with no control
  • Use it as my characters new body while my old body rests comfortably in a bed
Metal as fuck

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Mild update to this:
  • Get a global event about something crashing in a swamp
  • Go there expecting something net
  • Find it to be an advanced (but exiled) alien cyborg with a larger and more advanced body than anything seen on Rimworld and literally something that would take an absolute age to get on our own technology wise
  • Fight it off when it reboots itself
  • Drag it back to base
  • Implant a chip in its head that effectively makes it a puppet while its consciousness is trapped inside its own body, fully aware of what we are doing to it (like a Headcrab) but with no control
  • Use it as my characters new body while my old body rests comfortably in a bed
Metal as fuck
Can you actually do this in rimworld

wheres this game been in my life

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Can you actually do this in rimworld

wheres this game been in my life
There's actually a negative mood over the base (which we don't care about because we're murderous robots) which literally details that we're turning people into puppets and trapping them inside their own bodies, unable to do anything as we use them but that they're fully aware of it all.

I think we also have one or two human tribals who wandered too close to our base and some more androids tucked away in "storage" for if we need them.

It's pretty horrific really.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
day 2 of tarkov
VWLXK2f.png

i can't mount a picatinny scope mount...onto a picatinny rail on the ak
this does not satisfy me
also don't mind the messy stash i'm like 2 days in ok

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
day 2 of tarkov
VWLXK2f.png

i can't mount a picatinny scope mount...onto a picatinny rail on the ak
this does not satisfy me
also don't mind the messy stash i'm like 2 days in ok
Buy / Find a Bastion AK Dust Cover to mount your picatinny sight on, that first one ain't gonna cut it homie x

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i'm level 1 on every trader
that will be impossible
You can find them in-raid in the black weapon boxes, do a couple raids on shoreline on PMC or Scav and you should be able to find one if you root around enough.

You can find a weapon box in the hardware store in the village, in a greenhouse, in the Power Station (if you have the key) etc etc. x

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
i'm level 1 on every trader
that will be impossible
they spawn on scav 7.62/.366 veprs all the time they're not hard to find

or just do some quests, get to level 10 and buy them off flea for fuck all

speaking of tarkov, i had my best raid of all time on customs recently and managed to wipe out 4 fully loaded pmcs and got out with more shit than i've ever got out with before

bajrpq.jpg

ttr614.png

this isn't including the full built m4 i went in with that i got back on insurance either

dqsyx5.png

dvn

Atom
Nebulae

speaking of tarkov, i had my best raid of all time on customs recently and managed to wipe out 4 fully loaded pmcs and got out with more shit than i've ever got out with before

bajrpq.jpg

ttr614.png

this isn't including the full built m4 i went in with that i got back on insurance either

dqsyx5.png
i went on customs for the first time earlier to do prapor's first quest
brought a tt and 2 mags
shitting myself, so i hid in a bush
dude runs past me, like within 10m
i have terrible experiences with pistols against armor so i wait until he stands relatively still
throws a grenade at me and hides
>mfw

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
You can find them in-raid in the black weapon boxes, do a couple raids on shoreline on PMC or Scav and you should be able to find one if you root around enough.

You can find a weapon box in the hardware store in the village, in a greenhouse, in the Power Station (if you have the key) etc etc. x

bajrpq.jpg

ttr614.png

dqsyx5.png
day 3
apMUp0A.png

cheers beautiful xoxo