Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Ibarra

Proton
Nebulae
wpahvx8.png

y4R8SeS.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

A 22,023.16 Light Year Trip

Part 1

From Shinrarta To Colonia

"To venture into the unknown is an explorer task, but to become one, you must first explore what the few have seen"

The Journal of Cmdr Mic15000

NtYONTY.jpg

-The Neutron Highway-
A loosely connected system of Neutron star that boosts your FSD to significant proportion, if done right it can save precious time, however, it can also burn your ship to oblivion, a risk many travelers have taken, I've never seen a neutron star before, but that was about to change."

-The First Neutron-
"As I stand here in awe, I realize the insignificance of man, as we are but ants to giants, as they emit power no person could understand, and yet, I realize we have more than that, looking at this star, it gives dread, but hope, as human's, even this powerful star, becomes a tool. And so I jumped inside the stream, the turbulence strong, my ship flying of its own will like a mad bull, but with all my might I steered inside, and then I heard it...
"Frame shift drive supercharged", overcharging my speed from 53 to 217 ly. in one jump"
unknown.png

4wRum1i.jpg

L7a0fZl.jpg

cgHAt5l.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

-The Highway begins-

"And so, with that one jump, the 22 thousand light-year journey begins, I've begun using many neutron stars as jumping tools, flying inside of them, destroying my FSD with each move, running out of fuel a lot, but when I had to refuel I repaired with the maintenance unit, I'm not a great pilot, sometimes a star gets too close, and you get dropped at the moment, as I watched the heat build-up, dread-filled me, but then I refused to die, activating my heat sink I flew away into hyperspace once more. Following the highway as I went. Yet I had come far."

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

-The New Sector-

"And so, after much traveling I had finally made it, the new sector the "Inner Scutum-Centaurus Arm" It had taken me many hours to reach it, but here I finally was, but my journey was far from over, As I stared at the new space, I realized that space had yet to unveil, as the stars sparkled brightly blue, seemingly looking like millions of blue fireflies lit up the dark space. But we had yet to reach Colonia."

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

-A Rest in the Unknown-

But even pilots need to rest, traveling for hours, it was time to rest, for the time being, fuel was running low, the hull was damaged, FSD drive slightly dented, and our repair kit was running out, but even so, it was time to rest, for if we wanted to make it in one piece to Colonia, we would need all the energy necessary, and so we found a rock, rich in mineral to call our home, this time stars burned a bright white, as we looked up we could see them enveloping us, we turned the lights on outside, and the lights off inside, and our rest began. But our journey is far from over."

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Distance Travelled: 15,766.11 Ly
Distance Remaining: 6257.05 Ly

To Be Continued...

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>not unifying as omsk

cringe
nah the omsk trial event is epic far more epic than being suicidal maniacs

going for glenn! after shitting on the japanese and africa shield

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
nah the omsk trial event is epic far more epic than being suicidal maniacs

going for glenn! after shitting on the japanese and africa shield
LBJ run got cucked by lack of PP

Probably will end up going for that glenn run here soon, maybe goring too because the fall rockwell super event looks based.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

actually the two most based super events

order 44 and the south african war are better imo but thats probably because i've seen them in practice more
yasuda crisis is also really funny