Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Nebulae
Q06SbIy.jpg

When the S rank hits

@Roman Loaded

this unironically plays in the MHW DMC Event quest, have never coomed more in my life.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Me: Decides to change my shirt

The Biter hiding in the cupboard:
unsettled-tom-meme.jpg

7a903841712638f6946c3c92e7ae237a.png

fuckofffuckofffuckofffuckoff

Pardon the shit quality my old phone is kinda dying and my new one is CHARGING

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
The Longing- a very lonely and slow paced "point-and-click adventure" game where this little imp guy has to wait for 400 days to wake up his sleeping king, and somehow fill the time. The time continues counting while the game is off (with the imp simply idly sitting or sleeping), but you'll soon discover it flows faster the more cozy home you help the guy build.

20201115100222-1.jpg

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
8b6699200eec34d1e1d3390deef79fef.jpg

this fucker just started screaming throughout the fight

non-stop screaming
179cc5ea2d6925eed40b6adec806f17f.jpg

4d77c247d6260d3cc165ead075c86643.jpg

c8f43c7f2955b08ef87ea86e4a35b2fa.jpg

Shadow of War is one of my favorite games, at late game you become so overpowered but it's always challenging and every enemy is a puzzle, some are insanely easy some require strategy and thinking, appropiate location to fight them, and use their weaknesses. When you get a certain build you become so unstoppable.

My current build allows me to heal every hit a bit and when I kill an enemy there's a high chance they ressurect as undead so I can keep them around for quick heals with drain and they can fight for me as well plus they are boosted by my build as they are stronger.

If it gets too easy I suggest turning up the difficulty trust me is so much fun!

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Shadow of War is one of my favorite games, at late game you become so overpowered but it's always challenging and every enemy is a puzzle, some are insanely easy some require strategy and thinking, appropiate location to fight them, and use their weaknesses. When you get a certain build you become so unstoppable.

My current build allows me to heal every hit a bit and when I kill an enemy there's a high chance they ressurect as undead so I can keep them around for quick heals with drain and they can fight for me as well plus they are boosted by my build as they are stronger.

If it gets too easy I suggest turning up the difficulty trust me is so much fun!
think you are strong?

Let me introduce
Skun the Painted, Marauder

no arrow damage = cant pin
vault breaker = no freeze
enraged by everything

fuck this dude
78b8f8ed6d03dda76cd82848c8bc39fc.png

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
think you are strong?

Let me introduce
Skun the Painted

no arrow damage = cant pin
vault breaker = no freeze
enraged by everything

fuck this dude
78b8f8ed6d03dda76cd82848c8bc39fc.png

>Hard
>Doesen't even have immune to execution LOL

just poison him and keep applying status effect, keep him stunned and he won't cause you trouble as with poison you can still freeze him by just punching him since he's stunned, although he looks hella nice I'd recruit since he's enraged by everything it makes him a good pit fighter.

I will say do you haven't found true pain till you've seen Immune to execution, Arrows, Poison, Fire, and even if you can vault over him it won't be enough to keep him in time till he adapt to it and you can't vault on him anymore AND worse of all ALSO enraged by everything ;_; AND Iron willed so I HAVE to kill him! Late game enemies get challenging.

I once had these two big ologs that are blood brothers show up ambushing me and holy shit were they strong, not as strong as above but they were immune to a lot of things, no joke took me 20 minutes of stealth attacks and a dragon to kill them.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
>Hard
>Doesen't even have immune to execution LOL

just poison him and keep applying status effect, keep him stunned and he won't cause you trouble as with poison you can still freeze him by just punching him since he's stunned, although he looks hella nice I'd recruit since he's enraged by everything it makes him a good pit fighter.

I will say do you haven't found true pain till you've seen Immune to execution, Arrows, Poison, Fire, and even if you can vault over him it won't be enough to keep him in time till he adapt to it and you can't vault on him anymore AND worse of all ALSO enraged by everything ;_; AND Iron willed so I HAVE to kill him! Late game enemies get challenging.

I once had these two big ologs that are blood brothers show up ambushing me and holy shit were they strong, not as strong as above but they were immune to a lot of things, no joke took me 20 minutes of stealth attacks and a dragon to kill them.
three horsemen of 'fuck you ranger'
  1. Marauder
  2. Vault Breaker
  3. Fast Learner

I had so much problems with fuckers like these and didn't want to kill them as they were quite strong

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
three horsemen of 'fuck you ranger'
  1. Marauder
  2. Vault Breaker
  3. Fast Learner

I had so much problems with fuckers like these and didn't want to kill them as they were quite strong
1kCBAWm.png

Fuck defenders too with their fucking shields AAAAAAAAAA defenders grunts are 100% harder in a big fight then defender's captains change my mind

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
immune to damage
immune to projectiles
immune to stealth

think he was bugged because you couldn't set him on fire either since projectiles would just not hit him, literally unkilleable

also he'd ambush you randomly and you'd just have to run while he spammed his multiarrow shots and ran behind you at mach 10
fuck that guy, literal minmax main character orc

"got any flaws for your character mate?"
"ye he dont like fire"

"what's his strengths?"
"literally everything else"

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
immune to damage
immune to projectiles
immune to stealth

think he was bugged because you couldn't set him on fire either since projectiles would just not hit him, literally unkilleable

also he'd ambush you randomly and you'd just have to run while he spammed his multiarrow shots and ran behind you at mach 10
fuck that guy, literal minmax main character orc

"got any flaws for your character mate?"
"ye he dont like fire"

"what's his strengths?"
"literally everything else"

Man you so you could only take him out in very specific circumstances and had to hope there was either explosive barrels or a campfire that's a strong orc

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
imagine still playing overwatch in 2020

and imagine being in gold
it's hard to advance in solo Q with these people
they started talking shit about where i live AND I DIDNT EVEN TELL THEM what country i'm from
anyway i was the best in that team

and you're right, overwatch in 2020 is getting boring, i guess im going back to league of legends