Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Nebulae

sub rosa pretty fun game, wish more people played the eliminator gamemode though

always surprised to see how many neb people play this game so if you guys ever wanna play hmu, always up for some business gaming

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
gaming time
heMXPSQ.jpg

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
decided to play skyrim vanilla again, will probably do a bunch of playthroughs 100% vanilla before i get my new pc later this year at which point i'll probably get the living skyrim 3 modlist which is like 700+ modlist made for nasa quantum computers

U34BcgQ.jpeg

two handed + destruction + conjuration + restoration main

alteration + enchanting + smithing secondary

play in combat is to conjure an atronach then switch to either greatsword or destruction

good thing is that i can basically just spam the shit out of destruction until i run out of magicka and then go in with the greatsword; mages are a bit of a cunt tho

it's an all-offensive fuck-all-defense type build which is pretty fun because it makes almost all situations pretty high intensity

its a play on a spellsword ive always wanted to do but the last time i played vanilla it was on xbox and the favouriting system on xbox is garbage obvs cus no keybinds

very fun on pc

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Runtime_Screenshot_2021.02.10_-_15.36.21.81.png

I tried to make a good house in Minecraft after like 10 years of small shitty huts and cave houses.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Maryland Heights is such a dogshit map so we all decided to just chill on the corner of the map until two minutes then we all charged and died
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

we also kept shooting into town to kill any stupid ass civis who decided to stay back

fuck the church we shot it up too

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Maryland Heights is such a dogshit map so we all decided to just chill on the corner of the map until two minutes then we all charged and died
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

we also kept shooting into town to kill any stupid ass civis who decided to stay back

fuck the church we shot it up too
what game tho and dont say elite dangerous

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
War of rights

Think of it like squad but in 1862 and everyone dies in only one shot. And no one plays period correct music
is it actually playable now
i tried playing it a year or two ago and it ran like shit and crashed