Serious Post screenshots from other games!

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
vDeqXOC.jpg

z22l0mi.jpg

t2BQMte.jpg

QZYXUXj.jpg

k2kQ8wc.jpg

x3j0Qjr.jpg

hgbTglx.jpg

ioZs25S.jpg

ez 2 try
ozi4LSp.jpg

HCyVT8V.jpg

all in all a very good game and dlcs, still have the nameless king, the optional boss in ariandel and midir to kill but very much enjoyed everything.
although i didnt go into it completely blind (knowing roughly the lore and bosses) i was still surprised at points and knowing where i was going/what i was doing made the experience better i think.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
LET"S FUCKING GOOOOO FIRST TIME HOUSE HUNTING 9 PEOPLE TRYING 4 HOURS WAITING AND PRESSING OK I GOT IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

unknown.png

House screenshots soon!

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
LET"S FUCKING GOOOOO FIRST TIME HOUSE HUNTING 9 PEOPLE TRYING 4 HOURS WAITING AND PRESSING OK I GOT IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

unknown.png

House screenshots soon!

Current outside, working on the inside, a few things still missing outside but overall its coming out nicely
20210707215520_1.jpg

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i really badly want to mod and play fallout new vegas again but every time i do it i spend 5 days modding then i get so tired of the game that i dont even play, then i wipe my harddrive and start over again a few months later

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
i really badly want to mod and play fallout new vegas again but every time i do it i spend 5 days modding then i get so tired of the game that i dont even play, then i wipe my harddrive and start over again a few months later
I've gotten up to 120 mods or so. I often start a new playthrough just before the big battle at the dam as by that point I've seen and done everything
20210613003741_1.jpg

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

>Me when playing Rimworld or any Bethesda games

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
wabbajack, get the viva new vegas modpack. If you got nexus premium it auto-downloads the whole thing.