Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If the courts allow excessive voice-raising and hour-long tyrades about something completely inconsequential: Yes.

my hope is it'll be similar to how Ace Attorney Online worked, that shit was amazing

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae

What are my intentions, Daniel? Salvation. It used to be yours. But now you seek only misplaced revenge. How do you justify your violence? Is it for the greater good? Are you doing the world a service?

image.png

If ya got the Dark Descent, replay that shit (esp with the remaster mod) it looks amazing, general game still amazing to this day.

Reactions: List

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae

clip from dark and darker

love this game its very fun with the randoms you find, been playing with these guys since the fourth playtest in december

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Finished NG+ and got the second ending, going for the final ending in NG++, here's some extra screenies I took. Also being this my first AC game it just reminds me of Ace Combat and I love it!

image.png

image.png

image.png

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
Finished NG+ and got the second ending, going for the final ending in NG++, here's some extra screenies I took. Also being this my first AC game it just reminds me of Ace Combat and I love it!

image.png

image.png

image.png
dual shotties and a medium-heavy weight ac carried me through the entire game besides dual mini guns

soooo much stagger and damage, did you end up ever finding the moonlight blade? that thing is soooo cool and combos very well with just about any build, love using it with the weapon bay so i can pull it out when the shotguns are reloading to pull off stagger damage

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
dual shotties and a medium-heavy weight ac carried me through the entire game besides dual mini guns

soooo much stagger and damage, did you end up ever finding the moonlight blade? that thing is soooo cool and combos very well with just about any build, love using it with the weapon bay so i can pull it out when the shotguns are reloading to pull off stagger damage
Yeah I went lightweight dodge build mech, with insane speed, got up close with the SG shotties (which are amazing), and then combo with Moonblade and the Songbird grenade launchers. A beast in PvP and PvE but of course if I got hit I don't have a lot of AP and stagger easily so it makes dodging even more satisfying!

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
John DarkSouls Rubicon

image.png

(also if you reach NG++ at a certain point you can get the upgraded moonblade that is red and cool af)

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae

๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ESCAPING MO'FAKIN RAVENCREEKA RAHHHHHHHH FREEDOM ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

ziUpTRb.png

JCHKHae.png
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ AS THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
DjYPQNw.png

Made it out in a sturdy toyota with a carriage we stole because this is america son of a bitch๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ we had to be selective on what to bring

Total inventory:

1x Minigun
1x Grenade launcher with rounds we stole
1x AT4
A full blown customised MK18 with a 60 rnd mag, 3x EoTech, Foregrip, AN-PEQ, stock
My bro's MP5SSD6 customised with an aimpoint and a 40rnd mag
More guns than abe lincoln ever saw in his fucking life

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธNew objective: Operation Knox Freedom, liberate: Riverside๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Obviously this is a modded MP server but the spawn rates are lowered so it's fair, we just looted the fucking living shit out of ravencreek's military bases and PD, fucking god bless