Serious Post screenshots from other games!

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
XoW0AXS.jpg

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
what do you think of the new dlc
doing Netherlands right and and its pretty cool, making a navy is interesting as well
i tried it out first time today and i'll be honest with you gamer, my head is still not properly wrapped around the new navy stuff since i went into it pretty blind. Fuel mechanic feels like a good way to represent the importance of resource import outside of just production too, but i've not played enough to say for sure

USA Senate + House of Reps mechanics works alright but can be a bit frustrating if you're going down a less intuitive path. Got pretty weird seeing popups about irritated senators while i was literally waging civil war on the democratists

D

Deleted member 372

i tried it out first time today and i'll be honest with you gamer, my head is still not properly wrapped around the new navy stuff since i went into it pretty blind. Fuel mechanic feels like a good way to represent the importance of resource import outside of just production too, but i've not played enough to say for sure

USA Senate + House of Reps mechanics works alright but can be a bit frustrating if you're going down a less intuitive path. Got pretty weird seeing popups about irritated senators while i was literally waging civil war on the democratists
Just started the 2nd American civil war only to be destroyed by the constitutionalists

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
my head is still not properly wrapped around the new navy stuff since i went into it pretty blind.
I dont think most people understand it too well
from what ive done you can add or change parts of the ship, so you have a hull and can make different types of ship from that hull. for example you could have a mine laying class of submarines and a torpedo class of submarines all from the same hull, both with different engines, armour etc.
Fuel mechanic feels a good way to represent the importance of resource import outside of just production too.
Really hoping the mechanic will force german players to come up with new invasion ideas, as I can see invading russia like they did irl wont end well in game. also puts more importance on the navy so you can just have a massive navy blob destroy others
got any tips of USA in general? the idea of having to defend islands and fighting oversea is pretty daunting to me

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Just started the 2nd American civil war only to be destroyed by the constitutionalists
i prepared for the civil war by the classic template trickery, stockpiling and training divisions without deploying. Just keep on that classwar grind and get help from the motherland if needed. I conscripted the land of lenin to help me via the comintern focus myself.

The price I paid for employing the red devil; The State of Virginia being turned into a soviet-puppet, the American Union of Workers