Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Not tiger has taken me to the area known as goldshire it's very odd but he demands I see it
rW2bjT0.jpg

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Shout out to the dude on MTA who, with a knife in his back and having no capacity to stand in his own emotes decided that because I didn't emote specifically tying him down to the board (despite doing everything else) that he'd stand up and leap out of the back of my ambulance going 60mph taking him to the hospital.

He shattered his legs died soon after when cops caught him and the admin refused to tell me how it made any sense that he'd emoted literally being in agony and unable to walk not a few minutes earlier. Luckily the faction lead of the FD understood and didn't punish my character for it.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I finally saved up enough money from doing bounty hunting in Elite Dangerous, I travelled across systems just to hunt down my targets so that I could save up for a new ship... My new ship is a luxury Dolphin

unknown.png

And boy is this thing gorgeous, It costed me around 1.3 million and then I installed a hyperdrive charger that costed 1.6 mil, but it made my jump distance from 11.5 years to 24.5 years, which is great.

Now I'm just running transport for rich people and tourist and already made all my money back and more in a few runs, I had lots of screenies but geforce didn't save it, anyways last trip was 1 hours long but I got 1.8 mil out of it + 700k from starmaps

Reactions: List