Post your character [World of Warcraft]

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Give it a go.
All my friends who have tried it enjoyed it, except for one.
It's honestly not complicated, though it might look like it is.
They've dumbed the game down as well since the older expansions, so getting into content is easier.
On top of that, theres so many resources for you to use that help you out like wowhead, warcraftlogs, icyveins class guides
if you decide to get the game, pop any questions in this thread =D
Make a nebulous guild

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
ah fuck yes they did
EflowVad#2187 add me up lads
im an alliance player for now
might move back to horde
I’d get back into the game but I’d have to drop money for legion, that battle thingy that’s coming soon etc etc

Sorry kiddo

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’d get back into the game but I’d have to drop money for legion, that battle thingy that’s coming soon etc etc

Sorry kiddo

its just the battle of azeroth now
legion is part of the battle chest

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
prepatch out and my main is ARMS WARRIOR

mE5qiCD.png

Reactions: List

ZailSvale

Quark
Nebulae
Idk if this is still a thing or something

Just recently resubbed to wow myself; alliance player on the "Outlands" server.
Got a couple of 110's that I need to start getting lvl'd up.

Anyone initiated a community? I've read my way to it being some sort of cross-server guild thingy so I'm interested to play with any of you guys if you are interested as well.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Idk if this is still a thing or something

Just recently resubbed to wow myself; alliance player on the "Outlands" server.
Got a couple of 110's that I need to start getting lvl'd up.

Anyone initiated a community? I've read my way to it being some sort of cross-server guild thingy so I'm interested to play with any of you guys if you are interested as well.
a guild would be nice, yeah

though with just like 3-6 people playing it won't make much sense if some only play once a week

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
prepatch out and my main is ARMS WARRIOR

arms warriors rape now tho, especially with the weapon atrophy and the heavy aoe content pre-raid. once i get a solid second 2h I'll prolly go back to fury but right now all my azerite shit lines up better with arms anyway for the time being. I'll have to see once raid launches how fury and arms compare, especially since most of the gear is interchangable just a slight difference in stat prioritization.

Anyway here's my main warrior right now on US Sargeras
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/pupperoni
F0K0AIH.jpg

I'm also working on a druid (that has the mage tower appearances unlocked for feral and guardian along with balance of power wew), a dk, a hunter, and a paladin now that for the most part I'm raid ready.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
arms warriors rape now tho, especially with the weapon atrophy and the heavy aoe content pre-raid. once i get a solid second 2h I'll prolly go back to fury but right now all my azerite shit lines up better with arms anyway for the time being. I'll have to see once raid launches how fury and arms compare, especially since most of the gear is interchangable just a slight difference in stat prioritization.

Anyway here's my main warrior right now on US Sargeras
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/pupperoni
F0K0AIH.jpg

I'm also working on a druid (that has the mage tower appearances unlocked for feral and guardian along with balance of power wew), a dk, a hunter, and a paladin now that for the most part I'm raid ready.

for sure man, once bfa launched i realized how much arms kicked ass in all the dungeons, putting even aoe aside, i was coming out on top every time on single target. haven't played though since the first 5 days of launch due to commitments. how much dps are you hitting with all that mythic gear you've got

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
hey guys

fuck voldun mount grinders

was trying to do a quest and couldnt get it done for over an hour because people were grouped up and killing all the mobs i needed for the quest the second they spawned

only reason i managed to do the quest was because i found a hut that people had ignored where there was an mob spawn point

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
for sure man, once bfa launched i realized how much arms kicked ass in all the dungeons, putting even aoe aside, i was coming out on top every time on single target. haven't played though since the first 5 days of launch due to commitments. how much dps are you hitting with all that mythic gear you've got

Roughly between 10-12k on single target fights or fights with minimal adds.