News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Btw, what models will Citizens have access to? I wanna have a epic suit/white shirt if possible.
(And don‘t say I should put this in the FAQ thing, we both know that this is unimportant; I‘m just curious)

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae

7IX0SQw.jpg

QTOeXxH.jpg

pPIkq4F.jpg

Oylg5pI.jpg

OWF1vL4.jpg

LnJ6KNJ.jpg

vRL3uRh.jpg

f1JuUhz.jpg

@char was doing research and I found a lot of these, I can directly link you to the page on steam if you'd like, there's a lot more there.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Btw, what models will Citizens have access to? I wanna have a epic suit/white shirt if possible.
(And don‘t say I should put this in the FAQ thing, we both know that this is unimportant; I‘m just curious)
I think they've confirmed it'll be the V5 pack?

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
there is nothing epic about a suit and shirt. you need to wear pants, underwear and shoes to be epic. otherwise you're just a nudist. socks are good too.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae

we have some basic models down, nothing final yet. It's why I asked for community suggestions since it's relatively hard to find fitting civilian models that'd be appropriate for the era / situation

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I think they've confirmed it'll be the V5 pack?
V5 Pack? What is that?

there is nothing epic about a suit and shirt. you need to wear pants, underwear and shoes to be epic. otherwise you're just a nudist. socks are good too.
Yes, I will exactly wear a white shirt, white boxer shorts, grey dress pants, a black belt, black socks and dirty black shoes.
[doublepost=1551739073][/doublepost]
we have some basic models down, nothing final yet. It's why I asked for community suggestions since it's relatively hard to find fitting civilian models that'd be appropriate for the era / situation
If you guys don‘t already have it, the Suits and Robbers Pack please (for Citizen Bois).

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
jesus christ, cant believe this guy got away with it for so long

fucking hell man
Its even worse when you dig into why and find out shit like the police knowingly got the wrong guy cause nothing matched but they forced it to fit anyway.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Its even worse when you dig into why and find out shit like the police knowingly got the wrong guy cause nothing matched but they forced it to fit anyway.
Yeah I saw, fuckin' hell. Shit's Kafkaesque, Soviet authorities let the guy get away with it because of his relatively clean record and shit, even though multiple complaints had been filed before.

I mean sure Kravchenko was a piece of shit who should've been executed sooner, but still Jesus.

D

Deleted member 1381

Yeah I saw, fuckin' hell. Shit's Kafkaesque, Soviet authorities let the guy get away with it because of his relatively clean record and shit, even though multiple complaints had been filed before.

I mean sure Kravchenko was a piece of shit who should've been executed sooner, but still Jesus.
dragovich kravchenko steiner...

Status
Not open for further replies.