D

Deleted member 372

B8uB35V.jpg

@char "Do you like it?"​

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Mate don't forget this is the third iteration of this lore, and not one we're new to. And it's not so much focused on the military campaigns, as it was previously.

We can speculate on who is fighting what and where, but the whole focus on the threat from within is far more fitting to the atmosphere of our server.
I wasen't talking about the current iteration of the lore.
Just what i thought in general of the war and the different fronts.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so since it's 1992, do both sides have nuclear weapons? Or in the WW3RP lore, they never achieved those?

Husky

Nebulae
I just hope we will get stuff like molotovs... I miss them man:

I feel like different tiers of militant weapons would be good. Like civi’s get access to Molotov’s and NATO get access to Magnesium Molotov’s they can distribute to rioters. Or even just paying req and a crafting system to improve your shit.

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
We have a shoe bomb.

And an RC car.

Well, alright I am sorry mister developer.

I feel like different tiers of militant weapons would be good. Like civi’s get access to Molotov’s and NATO get access to Magnesium Molotov’s they can distribute to rioters. Or even just paying req and a crafting system to improve your shit.

Sorry Husky, no molotovs for Trot Groups.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
hnnggg, general secretary, i'm trying to sneak around, but im dummy thicc, and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting trotsky

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
But in all honesty I think there should be a certain degree of organization within the civilian faction. In terms of who can do what.

I don't want the whole map to turn into a Mafia vs Soviet battleground. How do you guys plan to achieve a balance?

Status
Not open for further replies.