News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
It was in reference you to your snide comment about me replying to all of your posts.

if you're going to take that joke at face value I can't help you there

I've been replying to this thread since page 2, obviously I wasn't being literal

Also the KSK thing I don't think was an argument, so much as someone just listing off every western agency they could think of. Unless I missed a post somewhere.

as something they wanted to see, which is impossible as germany was never reunified and thus it never existed

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
IT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENING

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Ski soldiers 2: Frozen Boogaloo?
its a bit of a meme but genuinely,
YES
during this time IRL in history, though not much in the southern regions of northern Europe, the very north was already used to alternative methods of travel and transport like ski's and sleighs, and most people in at least Sweden (dunno about the others) were prepared to survive war and conflict lasting 2 years without additional supplies coming in

in a setting like this it wouldnt be surprising at all to see pockets of resistance and military remnants (wink nudge) in the very northern regions being able to keep going due to being able to simply move quicker than their enemy and being more accustomed to the climate

this is short for saying please confirm there are ski soldiers and resistance pockets in the mountains of northern europe

Reactions: List

NaughtyDoodz

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh shit. You're bring it back?

i hope I don't already get banned.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'll probably bring ya boi Petras back. I'm pretty sure he was my only WW3RP char anyone ever actually liked.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
oh is this my one day early birthday present

Status
Not open for further replies.