News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
it'll be nice to play this, i was never given the chance as i joined neb too late, but it's exciting nonetheless.

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
tbh looking at some of the replies to this thread I can already see the playerbase being the exact same of old WW3RP

good sociology experiment

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae

I'm ready

Also this means I don't have to PM you with civi apps anymore right

D

Deleted member 243

give me a scobed mosin to ruin the gommunist's day :DDD

am i the only one that was waiting for this shit to finally drop? this is a better version than hl2rp and i will actually start playing gerald's modifcation again

thank you character and roosebud!

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
this is a better version than hl2rp
please stop saying this.

as much as I love ww3rp, this isn't even existing right now, and to call it a 'better version' is a) wishful thinking considering ww3rp currently doesn't exist and b) unproveable and c) disrespectful to everyone who puts a lot of time and effort into events and running HL2RP. I'm glad that you're exciting, but its' a bit discrediting to those who have the power to straight up can WW3RP is they think it'll straight up kill HL2RP.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

please stop saying this.

as much as I love ww3rp, this isn't even existing right now, and to call it a 'better version' is a) wishful thinking considering ww3rp currently doesn't exist and b) unproveable and c) disrespectful to everyone who puts a lot of time and effort into events and running HL2RP. I'm glad that you're exciting, but its' a bit discrediting to those who have the power to straight up can WW3RP is they think it'll straight up kill HL2RP.
not gonna lie chief i haven't been that into hl2rp lately so take it with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.