News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Yeah, early leaks since a lot of people immediately datamined the content packs for anything leakable. We've got a reworked adaption of various computer addons that we'll be using to create an early version of a inter-faction intranet. People'd be able to send messages and lists of stuff like inventories, wanted individuals, assets etc over a secured network shared between the Stasi and Army for example, while in the meantime people'd be able to break into said networks through a number of ways, including extracting passwords from captured individuals or gaining access to unsecured terminals.

We envisioned it as a more in-depth replacement for inter-faction comms, as well as a way for NATO to receive clandestine orders while giving outsiders the ability to break into said comms and acquire information on shipments, agents, movements etc. Rather than have it just be a shared radio channel, opens up an entire new way of interaction and espionage.

Again, work in progress
my nut! do you also have that in-depth detective shit?

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can't wait for people to fill up false-flag folders to confuse people who hack the system with ":heyzeus: :heyzeus: :heyzeus:" over and over again.

D

Deleted member 243

0IvHB91.png

FUCKING REDS GO HOME, GROßDEUTSCHLAND WILL RISE AGAIN

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
since it seems like it’s gonna be big what’s the ooc restrictions on corrupt activities and such? like can anyone and everyone be apart of some underground movement and do their dirty work?

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
some obvious work-in-progress images from back when we were configuring this shit for the first time. Might not be an accurate representation of the final product so dont pin me down on it.

8EpAVrB.jpg

qSDUNc2.png

0zrRB5b.jpg

DOKNyyW.jpg

jc9JbJx.jpg

EUgHEBQ.jpg

dDjI1vb.jpg

Deleted member 2304

The Ultimate Enhanced Roleplayer
Nebulae
some obvious work-in-progress images from back when we were configuring this shit for the first time. Might not be an accurate representation of the final product so dont pin me down on it.

8EpAVrB.jpg

qSDUNc2.png

0zrRB5b.jpg

DOKNyyW.jpg

jc9JbJx.jpg

EUgHEBQ.jpg

dDjI1vb.jpg
I cannot wait to get a killstreak for the AC130

Status
Not open for further replies.