News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
That's just how that area looks like I am pretty sure. I don't play on low graphics

Husky

Nebulae
an unironic refpic post because why not
6aa01b9034b8c505cb33e2a8a82908b5.png
Yo deadass I actually met this guy he said he was a titoist to try and join a leftist server and just copy pasted the wiki page for titoism.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 305

ni:b::b:as talking about ww3rp

IM2014110022CO_300dpi.jpg
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NnGERisGH4mPPS-pHH7uUi-vr_sUXQ2DfHAKFE_Bj_I/edit?usp=sharing
heres the soviet press conference tldr

more shit was said but it wasnt noteworthy
[doublepost=1551385363][/doublepost]
I have complied the majority of the questions in this doc, so you don't have to scroll through shitpost hell.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B8kM1Q-yM5nIpBrhTlRRkL37MnsZT3do_aIpOvc5Opk/edit?usp=sharing

Apologies for the semi-cancer formatting
fuck you im the designated press officer

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
So I was wondering this question. How does one make a insurgent group in the beginning I never played HL2RP so I don't know what qualification a gamer needs to actually become a insurgent. I guess it's not just picking up a gun after a firefight.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So I was wondering this question. How does one make a insurgent group in the beginning I never played HL2RP so I don't know what qualification a gamer needs to actually become a insurgent. I guess it's not just picking up a gun after a firefight.

Have clear defined motives, ideology and basis for existing

Acquire epic gamer gear and epic gamers who agree with the above

Go dome some Soviets and get this bread

Status
Not open for further replies.