News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I don't want to sound racist, but I don't want to see a heavy Chinese presence. I prefer only the Mongolians and Kazahks be within the Soviet occupying force. Maybe that's a bit nit-picky though.

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Khut2D6.jpg

DiaPdNA.jpg

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Actually I never learned this but, what's China's role in WW3?
well last time in 1990, they were neutral, but were almost called in when some ((rogue sailors)) from a US submarine almost nuked their cities but im not sure if it was ever elaborated on

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I don't want to sound racist, but I don't want to see a heavy Chinese presence. I prefer only the Mongolians and Kazahks be within the Soviet occupying force. Maybe that's a bit nit-picky though.

given the whole sino-soviet split I doubt they'd come to help the U.S.S.R anyway

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Alright but since yugoslavua remained fairly neutral during the cold war would they be part of the soviets now or would they have been attacked

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
Alright but since yugoslavua remained fairly neutral during the cold war would they be part of the soviets now or would they have been attacked
didnt yugoslavia get invaded in 1990 or was that just a fever dream of mine

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
well last time in 1990, they were neutral, but were almost called in when some ((rogue sailors)) from a US submarine almost nuked their cities but im not sure if it was ever elaborated on

The plan was to get them more involved and aligned with the Soviet Union / potentially start a civil war both sides could cash in on. That storyline never really came to be, we've yet to decide what happened to them properly. But since WW3 is mostly raging in the background and only visible through propaganda / underground newspapers / off-map events we can go a number of different ways with it.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Actually, this is a serious question. Since WW3RP is coming back, will the event server be shared with WW3RP? Because if it is we might need a bigger schedule.

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
No it broke up in 1991 into many nations due to internal conflicts
so sad, but I meant on the server last time it was up

I swear there was something about soviets yeeting from the east but we were in austria so idk

D

Deleted member 1381

for civilians who decide to knuckle down and do as they're told under occupation, will they have their own apartments to live in? will there be a hunger/thirst system that it respectably important?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
so sad, but I meant on the server last time it was up

I swear there was something about soviets yeeting from the east but we were in austria so idk
Oh *shrug* i barely played ww3rp besides the nato vs soviets/near the end and didnt give a shit about the lore all i wanted was spaghetti o’s

Status
Not open for further replies.