News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Aw, shame.

Although Soviets are going to have quality control, its not necessarily going to be a hard faction to get into. There'll be some basic applications and screening from myself and the other leads, but I wouldn't worry about that. You were a good NCO so I don't see why you wouldn't be accepted.

:)

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm legitimately excited to play an average citizen and have to deal with keeping a small commune of people alive, hiding from soldiers and shit like that.
depends on how it'll be done
i had this exact same thought back when i applied for ww3rp civ yet it was mostly a clusterfuck of sitting between battles of coalitions and globs shooting at each other
then again this time it's different

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No firm idea as of yet, we joked about the dog faction though. I suppose suggestions are welcome as well
Furry nibbas:
giphy.gif

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
We have bows and arrows and melee scripts.

Can't wait for Anarcho-primitivism insurgents attacking the Soviets in loin clothes with bows and rocks.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Will there be any measures to stop soviets and other people from shooting civvies/refugees on sight or is everyone just an enemy now

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
in all seriousness, i know ive complained a lot in the past about the 1990 plotline and how i felt like i couldnt relate to it, and even though this isn't much of a branch off of the prior iterations- just in a different style, i can definitely get behind it a lot more
i think the different application of the setting is whats making the difference for me

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Will there be any measures to stop soviets and other people from shooting civvies/refugees on sight or is everyone just an enemy now

Definitely, the entire focus on asymetrical warfare and counter-insurgency surrounds that. A rough draft of the rules would indicate that civilians are to be treated as subjects unless they actively engage in threatening behaviour. I reckon there'd be a distinction in visible weapon severity as well

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

Can't wait to get involved with the NATO faction guys, I'm really liking the teaser so far

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.