News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
BITCH
f5d2mmF.jpg

The last one standing from old lore SF. Found this picture about a month ago again.
(After wipe)

@Chester @Rod @Floofy @+NOMAD+WARRIOR+ @cookiro Rest I forgot the OOC names of I hope to play with you all again :smiley:
CANONACH WAS LIKE THE ONLY FUCK WHO DIDN'T DIE IN THAT FINAL NUCLEAR BLAST

I literally came back to life to revive the corpse of WW3RP to call out the only other dork who made too many Modern Warfare references. Life's Good.

I will sacrifice however many poorly hitboxed female models that it takes to see this in action, bless ya Roose

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

can't wait to blast some in some deprecated, shelled tennement with my partisan buddies, ready to blow up some T72 tracks with captured PTRS-41s and satchel charges, drinking to our fallen comrades that threw their charges too late

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
vrSUG2uh.jpg

HL2RP bois catching Anti-Citizens
And WW3 Veteran bois catching POW's

Floofy

Proton
Nebulae
f5d2mmF.jpg

The last one standing from old lore SF. Found this picture about a month ago again.
(After wipe)

@Chester @Rod @Floofy @+NOMAD+WARRIOR+ @cookiro Rest I forgot the OOC names of I hope to play with you all again :smiley:

I remember some of these guys didn't actually die but "disappeared" as the players left (me inclouded)
Non the less, nostalgia is blowing through me rn, mind sharing the pic without the crosses (if you still have it)?

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
recently read that of kim jong un's staff, his most trusted advisor was his japanese sushi chef

Status
Not open for further replies.