D

Deleted member 372

9QFLPOr.jpg

xCltC5f.jpg

Where's the subforum Lebowski???​

Matthew

ok
Nebulae
might just have to check this out......................................

MrKillagesprea

N.O.P.E Orbital Cannon
Nebulae
I'm excited for no vendors, but I am a bit worried about people on at off-hours where they can't stock up because no quartermasters are on. I assume people would just need to wait for a QM to get on, but it could be a little difficult if there's none on and you wanna go on a patrol but have no gun/low ammo from your last patrol.

I'm still pro-no vendor but maybe there should be an ammo box that people can use freely? If someone takes too much ammo though they get a talking to or -gulag-.

Maybe have some QM but with cooldowns and limited stock, idk but probably too much of a hassle

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I wonder if teamspeak will still be heavily used.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
It's a pretty big pain in the arse typing in the middle of S2K
You'll have to take cover and take a few moments out of combat to tell something to your pals. Pretty realistic.

In a combat scenario you wouldn't be reciting Shakespeare, you'd be giving basic info, so there's not much of a problem except if you're a really really really slow-writing person with fat fingers

MrKillagesprea

N.O.P.E Orbital Cannon
Nebulae
You'll have to take cover and take a few moments out of combat to tell something to your pals. Pretty realistic.

In a combat scenario you wouldn't be reciting Shakespeare, you'd be giving basic info, so there's not much of a problem except if you're a really really really slow-writing person with fat fingers

You can take cover in a S2K situation but if the dude rushes you as you are typing, it's not really the same as if you were screaming it. Kind of hard to talk while fighting at the same time too so..

Deleted member 2304

The Ultimate Enhanced Roleplayer
Nebulae

It can be really disadvantagous, especially if the enemy is pushing you, cause whilst you are typing, they could just come around a corner you are holding and dink you, so while I agree that teamspeak can lead to this type of behaviour, banning it outright isn't a good idea, maybe staff could lurk in teamspeak to counteract this type of behaviour instead.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
You can take cover in a S2K situation but if the dude rushes you as you are typing, it's not really the same as if you were screaming it. Kind of hard to talk while fighting at the same time too so..
So don't go out alone and don't radio your pals if you're all alone in a squad. Just fight.
[doublepost=1551551912][/doublepost]
maybe staff could lurk in teamspeak to counteract this type of behaviour instead.
imagine your job is to listen to people and make sure they're not breaking this very specific teamspeak rule lol

i cant

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
generally speaking, you cant really type and s2k at the same time, either you type and s2rp, or you s2k and use VOIP

but also, you probably shouldn't really be focusing on s2k often either, this isn't the old world war three roleplay, and the whole point of this is to stray away from that old formula, patrols can be used for more than just s2k gamers

MrKillagesprea

N.O.P.E Orbital Cannon
Nebulae
So don't go out alone and don't radio your pals if you're all alone in a squad. Just fight.
[doublepost=1551551912][/doublepost]
imagine your job is to listen to people and make sure they're not breaking this very specific teamspeak rule lol

i cant

The thing is, if you fight without info, it can lead to pretty annoying stuff. I mean, I still do it, not gonna lie, I still manage to have no problem without teamspeak and just typing really fast while fighting (cause i'm a fast typer obv), it's just easier for coordination most of the time if I use teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.