News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
also im pretty sure the s2k is meant to be a lot slower and tactical so it might work
A1AFA7C1A1ED09247F3CA0FB10B1EC479F526088

leaked image of soviet SF

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
also im pretty sure the s2k is meant to be a lot slower and tactical so it might work

if it is going to be as char and roose have said, then I reckon people will more than likely be very cautious with their weapons and ammo leading to longer firefights allowing people to take time to type shit out when they need to.

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
if it is going to be as char and roose have said, then I reckon people will more than likely be very cautious with their weapons and ammo leading to longer firefights allowing people to take time to type shit out when they need to.

I'm hoping to not see stuff where people sit around the corner, immediately spray down a patrol walking, run forward, grab their guns with little to no RP, and run off.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm hoping to not see stuff where people sit around the corner, immediately spray down a patrol walking, run forward, grab their guns with little to no RP, and run off.
my gamer friend what do you think the militia is going to do, they gotta roll for initiative? Ask the Stazi for permission to shoot? Hold them at gunpoint and ask them kindly to drop the weapons and walk away?

Nah

They're gonna have to conduct hit and run tactics for equipment one way or another.

Reactions: List

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
my gamer friend what do you think the militia is going to do, they gotta roll for initiative? Ask the Stazi for permission to shoot? Hold them at gunpoint and ask them kindly to drop the weapons and walk away?

Nah

They're gonna have to conduct hit and run tactics for equipment one way or another.

Yes, they should politely walk over, and go.

"Hewwo! Mr. Russian, can yew PWEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE WET ME WOB YEW :3 IT WIWW OWNWY TAKE A TEENSY WEENSY SWECOND!"

D

Deleted member 1381

Nah

it's not a bad way of doing things it's when it starts happening just because it can and when it's being done every five seconds

i can imagine a group of 4-5 soviets chilling near an alleyway smoking cigarettes and chatting only for a bullet to come flying down range and hit one of them. s2rp is good at times but if you make it the standard, roleplay becomes forced and stale

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
it's not a bad way of doing things it's when it starts happening just because it can and when it's being done every five seconds

i can imagine a group of 4-5 soviets chilling near an alleyway smoking cigarettes and chatting only for a bullet to come flying down range and hit one of them. s2rp is good at times but if you make it the standard, roleplay becomes forced and stale
then pk them bro

Status
Not open for further replies.