The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
ca430179ebc877868f568d7c64241ccb.png

the department of memology unites

6F7.jpg

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
This is all just one giant Neb laundering scheme. Will have proof soon, don't believe the fake news.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
also is vietnam under china's sphere then or some shit considering they're not orange
also explain south africa's independence

vietnam is presumably either fighting china or trying to avoid the chinese flocking over their border in large numbers - which is what taking sides would do

south africa is not taking sides as the "west" was in the middle of boycotting it pre-1983 and the soviets would threaten the still-ruling Boer landowner class and presumably also upset apartheid, which is still (assumingly) in progress.
[doublepost=1552537133][/doublepost]
Can one of you history people tell me what I'm looking at

metal gear solid 3's flying platforms

they really did exist but ended up mothballed because they gave people motion sickness and couldn't exceed 10 meters
[doublepost=1552537399][/doublepost]
atleast its better than the idea NEW ZEALAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhad when making a tank

meanwhile we pushed out the sentinel

Sentinel_%28AWM_101156%29.jpg

imagine a modernized version of one of these bad boys taking the fight to the european theater

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Wait did @Shrike just ay he wants to write Sweden/Scandi lore

@char :heyzeus: if you domt give this man full freedom to write about the lynching of local communists from castle walls i will come to your house

Reactions: List

Disorder

Electron
Nebulae
Can you like, fuck off back to the hole you came from?

You only come here to be an ass an stir up shit anyways nobody wants or needs you here

Do you get off on it?

I was hoping you've surpassed the symmetry between your IQ and your shoe number to actually abstain and try to understand what I actually meant instead of banging your head ten times against the wall and going "YEAH I GET IT NOW THAT FUCKER IS TRYING TO STIR US NOT STATE FACTS THAT HE LIVED THROUGH CAUSE HE WAS HERE LONGER THAN ME! TIME TO GET MY INSULTING SKILLS INTO ACTION."

You, alongside all the other numbskulls who, instead of trying to provide counter arguments simply thought rating me DUMB or FUNNY are the prime example on why this server is not going to work.

None of you have changed, you are all still the egotistical toxic people that only want to s2k and post memes all day, you have no idea what roleplay actually is, or you do which makes it even worse.

This is the reason why most of the good people left, they slowly realized that it's better to mind your own business than to simmer down with the rest causing this community to turn into a cesspit.

Grow up.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
None of you have changed, you are all still the egotistical toxic people that only want to s2k and post memes all day, you have no idea what roleplay actually is, or you do which makes it even worse.

Posting memes and 'still being here' is no correlation to egotistical, toxicity or shoot-to-kill traits. If anything, the people who have since left following WW3RP's closure (or won't be allowed back under the Stasiland Banwave) have departed with the majority of those flaws.

This is the reason why most of the good people left, they slowly realized that it's better to mind your own business than to simmer down with the rest causing this community to turn into a cesspit.

A community that can't point out it's own inadequacies will die a slow death; anyone's entitled to that, but whether or not they get shit on because of their 'perceived' reasons for said inadequacies is another reason entirely.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I was hoping you've surpassed the symmetry between your IQ and your shoe number to actually abstain and try to understand what I actually meant instead of banging your head ten times against the wall and going "YEAH I GET IT NOW THAT FUCKER IS TRYING TO STIR US NOT STATE FACTS THAT HE LIVED THROUGH CAUSE HE WAS HERE LONGER THAN ME! TIME TO GET MY INSULTING SKILLS INTO ACTION."

You, alongside all the other numbskulls who, instead of trying to provide counter arguments simply thought rating me DUMB or FUNNY are the prime example on why this server is not going to work.

Grow up.
ask anyone if i was part of the meme s2k crowd i dare you

nah the only reason i cant be fucked with you is because all youve done since you ”left” is whine about ”bwaah look what ive gone through stupid toxic community” even though half of us here have gon through the same shit, be an ass and otherwise a despicable cunt

but yeah sure im the one that needs to grow up

Disorder

Electron
Nebulae
ask anyone if i was part of the meme s2k crowd i dare you

nah the only reason i cant be fucked with you is because all youve done since you ”left” is whine about ”bwaah look what ive gone through stupid toxic community” even though half of us here have gon through the same shit, be an ass and otherwise a despicable cunt

but yeah sure im the one that needs to grow up

It was probably better to show for once that you have a working brain and mind your own business instead of attacking me, worst part is I don't even know who you are, likely one of /those/ people that think picking on the less popular person will make them look bigger in the eyes of the others.
You did /nothing/ for the old WW3RP, nothing to try and improve it which makes you as guilty as the others, and now you come up high and mightly about the fact that you were a victim, that people /forced/ you to be like them.

Grow up, seriously. You have ranked #4 in my top10 ignorant people. Just stop embarassing yourself.

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It was probably better to show for once that you have a working brain and mind your own business instead of attacking me, worst part is I don't even know who you are, likely one of /those/ people that think picking on the less popular person will make them look bigger in the eyes of the others.
You did /nothing/ for the old WW3RP, nothing to try and improve it which makes you as guilty as the others, and now you come up high and mightly about the fact that you were a victim, that people /forced/ you to be like them.

Grow up, seriously. You have ranked #4 in my top10 ignorant people. Just stop embarassing yourself.
You're telling people to grow up but you act like a 2 years old.
Just fucking quit it, and, in your words "just stop embrassing yourself".

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Hey disorder I don’t mind you but can you stop? Goatson did his fair share for WW3 and took a beating like you did but stuck around to try and improve it

I get that you left and that you feel jaded but this isn’t the way to go about it feller. He’s obviously passionate to play again and your obviously passionate not to.

Both sides are completely fine but this arguing between you and @Goatson isn’t

Just drop it man

Status
Not open for further replies.