Progress Update #2

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
aight so i got some qua qua questions

will this gran thef autor five rp take place in like gta 5 exaggerated world or will it take place in real life - i.e i pull up at the fuckin corner shop i.e 247 conviencence get some drink and i go in to i get to grab pisswasser or do i grab cans of stella and do i grab a six pack of sprunk or sprite

will my ex-wife let me see my kids when they are born

what's the policy on preforming accents that would be considered bad taste out of context, like if the accent is good enough but the person on the other end is known to be not of that race or will that simply be a case by case basis

i pull off a good southern american accent despite being fiercely welsh but hey i just like sucking my own cock which i can do because i am a heroin addict

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

will this gran thef autor five rp take place in like gta 5 exaggerated world or will it take place in real life - i.e i pull up at the fuckin corner shop i.e 247 conviencence get some drink and i go in to i get to grab pisswasser or do i grab cans of stella and do i grab a six pack of sprunk or sprite

what's the policy on preforming accents that would be considered bad taste out of context, like if the accent is good enough but the person on the other end is known to be not of that race or will that simply be a case by case basis

i pull off a good southern american accent despite being fiercely welsh but hey i just like sucking my own cock which i can do because i am a heroin addict

Do note all servers differ, though this should give you a rough understanding of what the RP scene for GTA is.

It’s less passive than HL2RP, though it is what you make of it. If you want to do exactly what you replied with, go for it, though 98% of other players won’t be doing that.

Last edited:

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
ye

no

ye

no

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
literally what

am like genuine asking questions could i get a genuine response or is this just some 5 am spastic activity and i get a proper response come the day time

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
literally what

am like genuine asking questions could i get a genuine response or is this just some 5 am spastic activity and i get a proper response come the day time
Honestly I thought you were just memeing not gonna lie
[doublepost=1639718998][/doublepost]Yes you'll have corner shops where you need to buy food or drink.

Do whatever accent you like, be whatever character you want; racism or dumb shit like that won't be tolerated.

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
nah its genuine questions with some crude humour poured over it to make the read at least a little entertaining because i am a lifeless sap

apologies if i was unclear
[doublepost=1639719332][/doublepost]
Honestly I thought you were just memeing not gonna lie
[doublepost=1639718998][/doublepost]Yes you'll have corner shops where you need to buy food or drink.

apologise due to my original question being payloaded with dumb shit but me ole spanner you've completely missed the question

will this take place in like GTA5s exaggerated world or will it take place in real life (i.e brands present in the game versus brands present in real life)

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
will this take place in like GTA5s exaggerated world or will it take place in real life (i.e brands present in the game versus brands present in real life)
Oh, uh likely a mix of both really

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

euro server means ur free to make fun of america all u want
also if i don't see you on a character raging 24/7 about your ex-wife i'm going to knock you out and use you as a jump for my moped

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Only if you write up a cat rp bible first
1. Humans dont own you, you own them.
2. You tolerate (most) humans.
3. It's your house, not the human's.
4. You are entitled to food from humans.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 FearlessRP Donator 六四天安門事件 AwestruckBullet Conspiracy 天安門大屠殺 Rocco Scandal 反右派鬥爭 SoulRipper MKUltra 大躍進政策 Mosque Explosion 2019 文化大革命李洪志Arny Private Dev Server

Last edited: